Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
don't buy the DLC, everything is behind a paywall. I'm not kidding.

You'll get more run time out of The Division for 5 bucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I never finished the story the first time around in Destiny 2, and so going back to it now, with all the DLC, has been pretty fun. But that's more the gunplay and stuff that's fun, more so than anything else.

There are for sure some die hards that don't quit regardless, and so I'm hoping to get tagged into one of those and put some time into the raids, and new end game content coming with the new Warminds expansion.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty good PSN sale going for a couple more days. Got Harvest Moon for the GF for $6. Lots of other bigger titles for sale too, just have a small budget right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

New humble bundle includes rocket league. Don't want the rest of the bundle but if a spare key is floating around...

Pras Pras!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it's actually mostly over now, but GMG was having a birthday sale with stacking discounts. Picked up Kerbal, 7 days to die, and ashes of the singularity for 30 bucks. Can also get a 25% off a few relatively new games like Battletech or Pillars of Eternity 2.

New humble bundle includes rocket league. Don't want the rest of the bundle but if a spare key is floating around...

Pras Pras!

Don't mean to rain on your parade but rocket league is the only game in the highest donation tier, so you're effectively asking someone to give you 9 bucks.

Crone

I think it's actually mostly over now, but GMG was having a birthday sale with stacking discounts. Picked up Kerbal, 7 days to die, and ashes of the singularity for 30 bucks. Can also get a 25% off a few relatively new games like Battletech or Pillars of Eternity 2.

Don't mean to rain on your parade but rocket league is the only game in the highest donation tier, so you're effectively asking someone to give you 9 bucks.
Oh. This is the shame I must live with and my consequence for not actually clicking the link! Thanks for the heads up!

spronk

FPS noob
this dumb game and its 3 DLCs are free (forever) this weekend if you "buy" it and its DLCs for $0 each. it has trading cards

another free steam game on fanatical

Fanatical

here's a free key for the game above, i already owned it i guess
6ILIH-5VW2L-MQEKN

Last edited:

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
this dumb game and its 3 DLCs are free (forever) this weekend if you "buy" it and its DLCs for $0 each. it has trading cards

another free steam game on fanatical

Fanatical

here's a free key for the game above, i already owned it i guess
6ILIH-5VW2L-MQEKN

Looks like someone claimed it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
6bc9x5r606011.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Currently 25% off at GMG with June25. Would be awesome if all my cards weren't getting declined and I could buy Vampyr.