Steam Deals and Digital Sales

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Another day or so to get these + a few other games for $12 via Humble Monthly.

1522975745066.png

Referral: Humble Monthly
Non-Referral: Humble Monthly

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For the record, Mankind Divided is a pretty solid followup to Human Revolution. The mediocre steam rating is due to some of Square's gay ass DLC decisions.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
New early Humble Bundle unlocks:
Kerbal Space Program, Dead Rising 4, Ruiner.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>
The first monthly bundle I have actually 'purchased' in months, rather than just forgetting to pause my subscription and going 'Oh. I guess I got some games I am not really interested in.'

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
The first monthly bundle I have actually 'purchased' in months, rather than just forgetting to pause my subscription and going 'Oh. I guess I got some games I am not really interested in.'

Yeah. Definitely in on this one for Kerbal. I've always wanted to try it.

Rime

<Donor>
Ruiner is loads of fun as well, if you are into the dystopian future punk style, it is pretty aces.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Humble Store has the Alien Breed Trilogy for $2.06 bucks. They're not game of the year material, but if you like twin-stick type shooters with an Aliens/Marines type flair its decent and will keep you busy. You can upgrade your gear and it has chapters. I played through it recently and it was decent. Overall it was about 20 hours of time invested.

Buy Alien Breed Trilogy from the Humble Store

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Salt and Sanctuary is $7.19 on Steam, which is apparently the lowest price its ever been. The game is a 2D Dark Souls homage and a really good play.

Rime

<Donor>
Game was a flash-in-the-pan. Nobody who I played with at launch is still playing it. They all come back, clear the new content when an expansion drops, and dip the day it is done.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Seems like a good price for a few co-op sessions w/ friends leveling, anything beyond that and it'd be a bonus.