Steam Deals and Digital Sales

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I beat one of the King's Quest games as a little kid, all by myself. Was one of my prouder moments as a gamer.

The later ones you had almost no chance. They started adding crap like 'oh you feel hungry, you should eat this cheese you picked up!' *fast forward 13 hours of gameplay and 30 saves later, you needed that goddamn cheese to distract a cat, so game over man.

Welp time to start over! /wrist

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
not on sale but chrono trigger up on steam, $15 launch version gives you some extra goodies until apr 2

edit: some people are saying the PC port is dog shit. its the mobile version ported, runs at 15 fps, etc

Last edited:

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, it's sad that it is the mobile version that has problems, but that was also based on the DS version that had the extra dungeons.

Just look at the trees.

ss_0ea9f4c76097bb20814f126d814affb6a68cf466.1920x1080.jpg

If they patch it up to make it not crap, I'll buy it in a second. Otherwise I'll just fire up the retropie if I feel like playing it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll just play my DS copy, which I don't even remotely regret paying full price for the day it came out.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
They haven't patched anything in any of their mobile-to-PC ports as far as I'm aware

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They haven't patched anything in any of their mobile-to-PC ports as far as I'm aware
They did patch some stuff like crashes/settings bugs/missing files and what not, but not actual game things I think. I played FFIV recently and it doesn't have cursor memory because they removed it in the mobile version since it's tactile and didn't add it back when they ported it to PC even though it was in the GBA or DS or whatever other portable it was. It was frustrating as shit since it's the old ATB so time keeps going while you're scrolling down the list of your many abilities to find the right one.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it's sad that it is the mobile version that has problems, but that was also based on the DS version that had the extra dungeons.

Just look at the trees.

ss_0ea9f4c76097bb20814f126d814affb6a68cf466.1920x1080.jpg

If they patch it up to make it not crap, I'll buy it in a second. Otherwise I'll just fire up the retropie if I feel like playing it.

i was out to lunch the day it launched. i'm SUPER glad i was, because i was sitting on my phone while the person i was with was in the bathroom. i was like OH SNAP CHRONO TRIGGER!!!! if i was home i would have just straight up bought it. but because i wasn't, i read up more and saw how terrible it was. instant nope.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
March 2018 has Bloodborne up on PS+ and Humble Monthly has Dark Souls 3 with the Ashes of Ariandel DLC.

Those of you who haven't indulged yet, need to step it up.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Origin has Dead Space 1 for free. Awesome game everyone should play.

Just Dled it myself.

Oldbased

> Than U
Fanatical
Mad Max for $3.50 if you missed previous sales. PC Steam key. I finally picked it up this time as I missed it previous times.
Looks to be for 35 hours as of this post remaining.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Steam has a deal until tomorrow(april 2nd) for the Steam link. Buy DOOM/Hollow Knight/Fall Flat and get Steam Link for 1$+Shipping. Shipping is expensive, kinda, but that still puts the Steam links pretty cheap. I grabbed Hollow Knight for 21euros total, since the game is 10euros on sale, that puts the steam link at 11euros which is a solid price(that's counting shipping, in fact most of the price is shipping).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
Crusader Kings II is free via Steam right now. Add it to your library and you can keep the copy.

• 5Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users