Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those are the dates you can claim the free offers. So if you want Pillars of Eternity you need to grab it today.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Those are the dates you can see the deal and claim them to your Twitch account, then you own them forever.

Edit: which was answered multiple times already but the forum wasn't showing me those posts or I'm just a potato today.

1530736341595.png

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
Oh lord. My lady and I read "Space Raptor Butt Invasion" aloud to one another and it was pretty fun. I might have to snag this bundle, actually.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Also, Conan: Exiles is part of the currently Monthly, it's never been below $39, the monthly bundle is $12 and it's one of the 3 early unlocks.

Non-referral link: Humble Monthly
Referral link: Humble Monthly (just gives me $8)

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
I don't know, it'll be a fun game for a LAN in January and maybe some time before that, that's all I'm expecting to get out of it. I don't really play games like that for the PVP, etc. We played Osiris last LAN, this will replace that in the same genre at the next.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Conan: Exiles has been under $39 a shit load, from a bunch of storefronts. Unless you are talking about after early access, even then been under a few times since May 8th.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Conan: Exiles has been under $39 a shit load, from a bunch of storefronts. Unless you are talking about after early access, even then been under a few times since May 8th.

I was just going by Enhanced Steam at the time, which now says otherwise:

1531714618043.png

Either way, fun times w/ it tonight, aside from the lame co-op tethering stuff.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I went and bought that Humble Monthly, and I've gotta say, that fucking hat game is fun as shit.

• 1Like

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Is it tomorrow or Saturday? It says 5 days before launch and that is the 9th. Just curious because I was going to sign up the day madden comes out.

Madden releases in 20 minutes. Also one thing I didn't realize until I subbed, Origin Access Premier gets you all of the deluxe editions. So the trials / games I had installed (Titanfall 2, Need For Speed) from Origin Access upgraded once I subscribed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users