Steam Deals and Digital Sales

spronk

FPS noob
really good humble monthly bundle, for $12 you get Hollow Knight, Hitman season 1, and 7 days to die all 3 great games plus 5-6 more games revealed Nov 2nd
Humble Monthly

Hitman 2 will let you play ALL the levels from Hitman 1 inside it if you own Hitman 1, so pretty nice way to transition from H1 to H2 when it releases next month.

Also with the humble monthly, if you buy any of the regular bundles you get a $2 discount to the store at the top tier which is kinda nice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone find me a good Fire Emblem Fates bundle, I still don't have it and can't believe it's still 80 bucks for Birthright+Conquest+Revelation.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hitman 2 will let you play ALL the levels from Hitman 1 inside it if you own Hitman 1, so pretty nice way to transition from H1 to H2 when it releases next month.
I wonder if that will somehow work cross-platform. I have Hitman on Steam and Hitman 2 pre-ordered for PS4.

Vorph

Yeah, I'm not even sure how it will know if you own the previous game. If SquareEnix hadn't abandoned Hitman I would assume it would just use your SE account, but now that WBIE has their filthy hands on the series who knows how it will work.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
If anyone has a PSVR, most of their PSVR games are on same up to 50% off, it's the anniversary or something. I picked up a few. Sale ends at the end of Oct.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
steam store was having issues earlier but switching to the beta branch should suffice as a workaround.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

I might pay the $12 and get it for Dark Knight. I've got the previous 3, and had no idea they did a 4th installment to the Batman series.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I might pay the $12 and get it for Dark Knight. I've got the previous 3, and had no idea they did a 4th installment to the Batman series.

I think that one had a horrible PC port. Not sure if they ever fixed it.

Crone

Moved into a new house in June, and now I can't find my Steam Link. Just straight up disappeared. I know it's somewhere in my house, but don't think I care to find it if it goes on sale again for $5-15. Hopefully will see something this Black Friday for it?

Have all the Batman games, and some LEGO games I want my son to start playing!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Moved into a new house in June, and now I can't find my Steam Link. Just straight up disappeared. I know it's somewhere in my house, but don't think I care to find it if it goes on sale again for $5-15. Hopefully will see something this Black Friday for it?

Have all the Batman games, and some LEGO games I want my son to start playing!

I'd be pretty shocked if it doesn't go to that price during Black Friday and the Winter Sale. It's been so cheap so many times it doesn't make sense they'd suddenly stop offering large discounts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Speaking of steam hardware, is it still possible to buy a steam controller new? the only options in Canada are resales for $100-200