Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Madden on PC... shit. Never played it on console, let alone PC back in the day for very much but I'm so tempted.

How do these early releases work for console users? You link your Xbox Live or Ps4 account I assume?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I can't buy any more steam games. I may have 200 games I haven't even looked at.

x9dUvCu.jpg

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Madden releases in 20 minutes. Also one thing I didn't realize until I subbed, Origin Access Premier gets you all of the deluxe editions. So the trials / games I had installed (Titanfall 2, Need For Speed) from Origin Access upgraded once I subscribed.
You playing Madden? First Madden I've played in probably 10 years, and having a lot of fun with it. Was a bitch and a half to get a Ps4 controller to work on Windows 8.1, but once I got it working, it's been great.

morx23 on Origin.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
not sales related but, can anyone tell me why 5 steam webhelpers up? whenever i try to close them they just pop back up

Untitled.png

spronk

FPS noob
normal, the steam client itself opens up multiple ones for store / library / community etc so if one crashes it doesn't crash the entire steam client. its dumb but not much you can do about it.

maybe someday they will release a steam light client that just downloads and plays games and not all this other shit now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone played Elex? It sounds like it would be interesting but all the reviews say combat is absolutely horrid. That is keeping me away despite it being 20 bucks right now.

jsquirrel

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone played Elex? It sounds like it would be interesting but all the reviews say combat is absolutely horrid. That is keeping me away despite it being 20 bucks right now.

The horrible combat is what makes it fun. :) Absolutely recommend it, it's 100% eurojank, and it's a pretty game too. Lots to explore and the verticality is great with the jetpack.

Just power through the first barbarian town or skip it and make a beeline to the dome in the northwest and get the flamethrower as soon as possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The horrible combat is what makes it fun. :) Absolutely recommend it, it's 100% eurojank, and it's a pretty game too. Lots to explore and the verticality is great with the jetpack.

Just power through the first barbarian town or skip it and make a beeline to the dome in the northwest and get the flamethrower as soon as possible.
Just purchased it. Also picked up Darksiders 2 for 5 bucks and Spellforce and Spellforce 2 for about 5 bucks total.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I know this is years and years too late. But City Skylines is on sale on steam and I'm going to pick it up since I have a few gift cards. It's on sale for another 12 hours lol. Any of the DLC's just got to have? Like Mass Transit, After Dark, snowfall doesn't look that interesting and not sure I'd do natural disasters.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Twitch prime free games this month include SOMA and System Shock enhanced addition.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
GOG.com 10th anniversary sale going on.

I snapped up their 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics for $25

Comes with Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, and Shadows Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.

• 1Like

Krastalvo

Molten Core Raider
GOG.com 10th anniversary sale going on.

I snapped up their 10th Anniversary Collection III: The Modern Classics for $25

Comes with Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, and Shadows Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.

GoG is also giving away a free copy of Shadow Warrior 2.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users