Extra Steam Key : Post if you take it please

Batalj BETA

0M5XP-G07HZ-RJNIQ *claimed*

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've still only played the demo part. I'd suggest download that and see what you think. My impression is that it's VC1 with more options. I really liked the mortar unit.

From what I understand there's far less focus on running around like an idiot to get an A-rank too. You can still do that if you want, but it's not strictly required to play that way to get the best score.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It is still the better way though from what I understand. The verdict, from about everyone who I've heard played the game, is that it's basically Valkyrie Chronicles 1.5. If you liked the first one, you'll most likely like this, as long as you're expecting to be playing roughly the same game. If you didn't like the first one or liked it but don't feel like playing more of it, don't bother. Basically consider it an expansion.

I have it on my wishlist, but I think I'll only pick it up if it's on sale further or if I have a hole in my playtime to fill. With all the shit I have to do lately to prepare moving and to fix all the bullshit with my appartment, I haven't been playing shit though, so that won't be for a couple more months probably.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, my real regret about jumping on the PSN sale as soon as it went up is that it was the same price on Switch a few days later. And I think I'm a lot more likely to find time to actually play it on Switch. :/

Steam was never a consideration because of Denuvo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Subnautica free next week if you install the new Epic Games installer thingy? I heard it's a decent game, I'll check it out next week.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kroenen

Regimen Morum
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES (Steam Key)

BTD87-07M8V-BVVC3 *claimed*

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Subnautica free next week if you install the new Epic Games installer thingy? I heard it's a decent game, I'll check it out next week.
Wow, yeah, Subnautica is a pretty awesome survival/crafting game. It's good for at least 20 hours, if not significantly more.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Steambro letting me refund it cause I bought it 3weeks ago on sale but didn't even open it yet, so I'll get it on that Epic store shit instead. Need to figure out what my account was and remove them from my mailing blacklist, fuckers were spamming me about changing my password at some point, probably because of all the Fortnite account "hacking" shit but my Epic account only had one free game they gave away like 5years ago.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Company of Heros 2 free on steam. Not sure if it has been free, but it's free now.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wow, yeah, Subnautica is a pretty awesome survival/crafting game. It's good for at least 20 hours, if not significantly more.
Been on my Steam Wishlist for awhile, not quite sure why I haven't pulled the trigger. Now I am glad I waited because I will get it free :D

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Eff'd up my hand and need low input games to play for a month, as said hand heals (I punched a wall and dislocated all of my metacarpals--there was a stud behind said wall).

Would very much like recommendations. See hand below:

image2.jpgimage0.jpgimage1.jpg

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Would very much like recommendations.

Don't punch walls would be my first recommendation.

Time to learn to love adventure games I guess. Looking into one of those left-hand gamepad/keyboard hybrids (nostromo, orbweaver etc...) might be an option for games that don't rely on a mouse

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Really depends on your tastes but you can play a bunch of game with a mouse only, without actually needing high precision or whatever, so as long as you have an ambidextrous mouse you could just use that. If not buy a crappy cheap one or a trackball/trackpad/what Dom said so you can use that. Games that would work would be anything that's not action based. Turn based JRPGs/CRPGs, list here is long and depends on what you've played, Dragon Quest XI, Divinity 2, Bard's Tale IV, Trails in the Sky/Cold Steel and so on. Strategy games, Total War might be tough unless you pause combat constantly but the actual strategy games tend to have simplified combat, check all the Paradox shit and what not. Card games maybe? MTGA, Artifact, different style but Slay the Spire(early access but is mostly finished, comes out next month for real but I think content is done, just balance/bug fixes left).

If I broke my hand tomorrow(probably not from punching a wall though cause that sounds like a retarded way to break your hand if you're not a teenager anymore), I'd have a bunch of games in my backlog I could play easily just looking at my Steam list, and there's a bunch more in my wishlist. I'd be pissed cause of FFXIV patch though, but I think I might try playing it with one hand, I think it might be possible for basic stuff at least.

• 1Like