Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You're not missing anything. Worst piece of hardware I've ever owned.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I know of its drawbacks, but I have a need for its trackpad features.

-

Can anyone tell me if it's still available for sale via steam in the US?

It is, for the standard $49.99

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you aren't in a rush it usually goes on sale for like $30 (or $35 in a bundle with a Steam Link) around Black Friday, assuming you have some way to get it shipped from the US.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
No idea, they were never available through Steam outside of the US AFAIK. The product page doesn't show purchasing options for us
I can order one right now via Steam in EU. 55euros though and 4-8business days. Might be country specific?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If you aren't in a rush it usually goes on sale for like $30 (or $35 in a bundle with a Steam Link) around Black Friday, assuming you have some way to get it shipped from the US.

That's the idea. I have family that spend the winter in the US so they could easily bring one back for me.

I can order one right now via Steam in EU. 55euros though and 4-8business days. Might be country specific?

I stand corrected

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
No idea, they were never available through Steam outside of the US AFAIK. The product page doesn't show purchasing options for us
Bought one in June in Germany for something ridiculous like 0.99 or so. Plus shipping, paid around €10 in the end.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Code: Ellen10 at walmart. Make a new account. I purchased 2 $20 steam giftcards. Got $10 off. (Maybe you can do it with one, dunno) People are saying you can do it with Nintendo giftcards, etc. Didn't work with my normal account, had to create new.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Worth?

1542839647489.png

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think he was asking if the DLC was part of the price or also on sale.

It doesnt appear to be on sale via Humble bundle.

the DLC is on sale via steam.
Crucible sucks imho. Ashes of Malmouth is the 1st expac. its solid, worth getting with the game. however, its only on sale 25% off.

you probably can get the base game via humblebundle, then the DLC via steam?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I think he was asking if the DLC was part of the price or also on sale.

It doesnt appear to be on sale via Humble bundle.

the DLC is on sale via steam.
Crucible sucks imho. Ashes of Malmouth is the 1st expac. its solid, worth getting with the game. however, its only on sale 25% off.

you probably can get the base game via humblebundle, then the DLC via steam?
Yeah. HB just uses steam keys.