Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Erronius

Survivor of Attempted Rape
20d 10m
If you want to buy 20 people the same game on Steam, do you really have to manually do it one at a time?

Asking for a friend

Erronius

20d 10m
I didn’t know where to put this...but it happened on Steam so I guess it’s going here. I’m sitting in the ER with my wife right now, going on hour 4 and I get a notification in my email. Check it and I see this.

LoL, thanks Big Erronius Erronius . The laugh came at a much needed time. :)
Awww, sorry to hear that man. Hope things go ok and you all can get out of there soon.

You can always play with yourself (in this game) another time

Quineloe

<Donors Crew>
7d 12h 51m
I put DA:Origins into the steam cart yesterday, but decided to pirate it because € 20 for a 10 year old game seems a bit unreasonable. Today it's €5 and I just bought it.

Reactions: Tarisk

Blazin

Creative Title
<Moderation Tools>
16d 5h 45m
Can't get steam to work this afternoon, just loops on verifying info over and over

Tarisk

Molten Core Raider
18d 3h 57m
I put DA:Origins into the steam cart yesterday, but decided to pirate it because € 20 for a 10 year old game seems a bit unreasonable. Today it's €5 and I just bought it.
The DLC can be a nightmare to install/enable because of some fuckery EA did, but once you do it's good stuff. Lots of mods you can get out there too. But at the very least make sure you get Shale up and running.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
<Donors Crew>
25d 10h 18m
Can't get steam to work this afternoon, just loops on verifying info over and over
That shit has been happening all week, it's been doing a bunch of weird shit if you go anywhere but to your games tab.

Erronius

20d 10m
I found what I will now refer to as the Araysar Araysar software bundle!

The store link errors out...maybe because of age restriction? You can search for the title if you're logged in, though. But I'm laughing at the 98% discount. notsureifdealisserious.GIF

27 titles, and one is "Bloody Boobs"!

final sale dagestan technology bundle 2018.JPG

Review from one of the games. Thanks, comrade!

Navalny review.JPG

Site Error

Reactions: Utnayan

Comrade Araysar

Russian Turdgod
<Banned>