Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If you want to buy 20 people the same game on Steam, do you really have to manually do it one at a time?

Asking for a friend

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I swear, the best part about Steam Christmas sales are finding those beautiful WTF gem games for random people

1324182733369.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn’t know where to put this...but it happened on Steam so I guess it’s going here. I’m sitting in the ER with my wife right now, going on hour 4 and I get a notification in my email. Check it and I see this.

LoL, thanks Big Erronius Erronius . The laugh came at a much needed time. :)

2D825FC8-FD43-4121-AA76-DFBF55F10371.jpeg

• 13Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I didn’t know where to put this...but it happened on Steam so I guess it’s going here. I’m sitting in the ER with my wife right now, going on hour 4 and I get a notification in my email. Check it and I see this.

LoL, thanks Big Erronius Erronius . The laugh came at a much needed time. :)

Awww, sorry to hear that man. Hope things go ok and you all can get out of there soon.

You can always play with yourself (in this game) another time

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I did that one last year. It was also great to spam it open/close so people would get "X is playing Y" messages.

Games like this need their own searchable genre category

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I put DA:Origins into the steam cart yesterday, but decided to pirate it because € 20 for a 10 year old game seems a bit unreasonable. Today it's €5 and I just bought it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I put DA:Origins into the steam cart yesterday, but decided to pirate it because € 20 for a 10 year old game seems a bit unreasonable. Today it's €5 and I just bought it.

The DLC can be a nightmare to install/enable because of some fuckery EA did, but once you do it's good stuff. Lots of mods you can get out there too. But at the very least make sure you get Shale up and running.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Can't get steam to work this afternoon, just loops on verifying info over and over

That shit has been happening all week, it's been doing a bunch of weird shit if you go anywhere but to your games tab.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I found what I will now refer to as the Araysar Araysar software bundle!

The store link errors out...maybe because of age restriction? You can search for the title if you're logged in, though. But I'm laughing at the 98% discount. notsureifdealisserious.GIF

27 titles, and one is "Bloody Boobs"!

final sale dagestan technology bundle 2018.JPG

Review from one of the games. Thanks, comrade!

Navalny review.JPG

Site Error

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone played this?

Reports are it's buggier than shit but people hope it gets fixed because they love the story and gameplay. Sounds like the devs aren't too responsive to demands for bug fixes.

• 1WTF