Steam Deals and Digital Sales

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ended up getting Children of Morta and Tower of Time. Haven't installed the latter yet, but Morta has been fun. Only a few hours in, but I think I am progressing a bit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sundered Eldritch Edition is free on Epic until 16.01.

Btw latest Humble Choice seems pretty neat. Tempting offer. DiRT Rally 2.0 is the only one I miss that I care about. First one was surprisingly good. It reminded me a bit on RBR game.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sundered Eldritch Edition is free on Epic until 16.01.

Btw latest Humble Choice seems pretty neat. Tempting offer. DiRT Rally 2.0 is the only one I miss that I care about. First one was surprisingly good. It reminded me a bit on RBR game.
Do you want me to make it one of my 8 choices I have left, and send you the key? I'm not going to claim it.

• 2Like

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm new but I like it here, so I plan to stick around.

On-Topic:
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - 75% off on Fanatical

Great party game with buddies. Only played pack 5, but I assume it's also great one. Lot of laughs.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

On-Topic:

Great party game with buddies. Only played pack 5, but I assume it's also great one. Lot of laughs.
Oh my bad! Welcome! It's a good time around here!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

On-Topic:

4 Is a sack of shit compared to 3 I believe, if I remember correctly. 5 is solid, but 3 is the Holy Grail.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Humble Bundle - Sweet Farm Bundle
Humble Sweet Farm Bundle

Not completely my thing really, but it includes games like Niche and MagiCat for 1 buck and also Stardey Valley for which you have to squeeze 10 bucks. People tend to like these games.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
but Stardew is only 15 bucks at full price, and I'm pretty sure anyone who likes the genre bought it long ago anyway.

I've been playing My Time at Portia lately. 3d in the same vein as Stardew with more of a focus on crafting than farming.