Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Horace is free on Epic until 23 January. After Horace (next one) will be The Bridge (from 23 Jan until 30 Jan).

Also, there is Humble Australia Fire Relief Bundle
Humble Australia Fire Relief Bundle
"100% of the proceeds from your bundle purchase go to help the wildlife and animals affected by the Australian bushfires."

Good cause and good games like Hollow Knight, Armello, ETS2, Duck Game, Void Bastards, etc. for 25 bucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

Free to paly until Alyx releases, not that I'd be surprised if every single person here already owns them.
I have never actually played any of them. Which is quite shocking because I grew up playing all the old school shooters and stuff (Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Halo, etc). I didn't really PC game until like 2003/4 though

Edit: How could I forget the great Duke Nukem.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I have never actually played any of them. Which is quite shocking because I grew up playing all the old school shooters and stuff (Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Halo, etc). I didn't really PC game until like 2003/4 though

I'd check out 1 and 2 at least. They're dated of course, but still well made games.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Edit: How could I forget the great Duke Nukem.
I played Half-Life for the first time 6 or 7 years ago (played HL2 the day it released) and it's one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. It's just simple perfection.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Farming Simulator 19 is free on Epic until 6 February. Shame to miss it if you are interested for farming. Unless you don't like Epic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New humble choice games are out there, and other than Pathfinder: Kingmaker, which I already have, I haven't heard of a single one of them. And only reason I have Pathfinder: KM is because they gave it away free when you signed up for a year of Humble at a time.

7178fd9541177943d1810f81d5670f10.jpg

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
New humble choice games are out there, and other than Pathfinder: Kingmaker, which I already have, I haven't heard of a single one of them. And only reason I have Pathfinder: KM is because they gave it away free when you signed up for a year of Humble at a time.

7178fd9541177943d1810f81d5670f10.jpg

Frostpunk is good

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, both of those are great games and I own both. If anyone wants any games on that list let me know

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider

Okami is a nice gem from PS2 era, it's remastered tough. Good story and beautiful style . Eliza is also not bad.

Yeah, both of those are great games and I own both. If anyone wants any games on that list let me know

Would love Okami if that's ok with you.

spronk

FPS noob
pausing on humble sucks ass, i paused last month and it requires you to repause every month and by default just resubscribes automatically (but at least emails you) and you have like 2 weeks to "repause". If you cancel you lose forever the lower price of "founder" monthly bundle, but these deals are awful. Frostpunk has been like $10 on amazon many, many times and that included a bunch of physical crap.