Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Much better and not dependent

Yeah, I honestly didn't enjoy 1 at all (the 6 hour town and weird ass "humor" throughout bored me to death). I couldn't really understand the hype surrounding the game. My friend bought me 2 because he loved the 1st one and wanted to play with somebody. It's way fucking better than 1.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Yeah, that's another thing about it: supposedly one of the best co-op experiences around if you can find someone(s) to play it with you. Single player is perfectly fine too

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I have divinity original sin but the 6 hour starter town ruined it. Is 2 much better and is it dependent on 1?

Gameplay is most.important. I love the crpg art style though

I put more time into 1 but I liked 2 better. One of those things where it came out when I was busy and haven’t fully invested into it. I’d suggest just starting with 2.

Another one that isn’t as deep as the ones already mentioned that I enjoyed recently is Tower of Time. It has some decent mechanics, fun abilities, and none of the characters were annoying. I felt like it was a lot easier to just hop in and out of for short bursts, unlike some of the deeper games. It’s much more linear than the other games, no open world, just plowing through a tower/dungeon.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ok guys long story short my pc was messed up for a while finally fixxed it, but now im locked out of my steam account because it says its still attatched to the mobile guard, so i downloaded that and try to log in but that also tells me to enter a 4-5 digit code
this is what shows up on the steam authenticator its asking me for a code.

pic

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
ok guys long story short my pc was messed up for a while finally fixxed it, but now im locked out of my steam account because it says its still attatched to the mobile guard, so i downloaded that and try to log in but that also tells me to enter a 4-5 digit code
this is what shows up on the steam authenticator its asking me for a code.

pic

Should be some customer support options for this

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
their customer support for this sucks, you fill out some forms and hope they take it off.... i dont have access to that phone anymore that the number is attatched too...

gauze

Molten Core Raider
A friend of mine had a similar issue a few years back.. It eventually came down to him having to provide a photo id/drivers license to confirm he was the owner of the account. Whether or not that's the same, or if you have access to the email.. It shouldn't be entirely difficult.. Just tedious.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Steam guard has a recovery code.

what do you mean? the main issue right now is i dont have access to the old number its asking me to confirm a text from, i sent them an email showing i have proof of purchases and access to the email just not that phone number

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
what do you mean? the main issue right now is i dont have access to the old number its asking me to confirm a text from, i sent them an email showing i have proof of purchases and access to the email just not that phone number

Many 2FA's provide a code when you first set it up for the purpose of recovering things if you lose access to the device. Think of it like a backup password for the app

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

In the pic you provided, it's not asking for a code from a text to a phone number, it's asking for a code from the steam mobile app. When you set up the app on the phone, it gave you a code you were supposed to write down in case you lost access to the phone. With that code you can set up steam guard on a different phone.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I put my recovery codes for non-critical things in an encrypted passworded zip file and keep a copy on a USB drive and one in cloud storage.

• 1Like

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
In the pic you provided, it's not asking for a code from a text to a phone number, it's asking for a code from the steam mobile app. When you set up the app on the phone, it gave you a code you were supposed to write down in case you lost access to the phone. With that code you can set up steam guard on a different phone.

yeh thats where i fucked up i dont have that phone number anymore, but TBH i havent had to use steamguard to login for over a year.... all the passwords and shit reset on my PC had to log everything back in

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
yeh thats where i fucked up i dont have that phone number anymore, but TBH i havent had to use steamguard to login for over a year.... all the passwords and shit reset on my PC had to log everything back in

The phone number is irrelevant, you need the recovery code that you were given when you set up steam guard. This allows you to set up on another phone and receive your login codes again.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
The phone number is irrelevant, you need the recovery code that you were given when you set up steam guard. This allows you to set up on another phone and receive your login codes again.

yeah i cant get that no idea what i did with it, so im more or less fucked out of all my games on steam

• 1Thoughts & Prayers