Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I never played. I see the Witcher for a couple of bucks too. Great more games I'll buy and never seem to get around to.

I will parrot Dandai Dandai Witcher 3 is one of the greatest games of all time, certainly one of the best RPGs. The other Witchers are okay, but a little dated now. 3 is a masterpiece though.

Edit: I'd also say both the recent Xcoms (Enemy Unknown and Xcom 2), are both top of their genre games--just really excellent, IMO one of the few remakes to improve on the original.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
47k copies of Hitman being given away. STORE - IO Interactive
1585249197499.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Several free games on Steam. They are not some big titles, but maybe you will like some of them.

100% Orange Juice

200% Mixed Juice!

Acceleration of SUGURI 2

Between Two Castles - Digital Edition

HELLION

UNI
Save 100% on UNI on Steam

GOAT OF DUTY
Save 100% on GOAT OF DUTY on Steam

I think that all of them are free until 30 March. Except UNI and GOAT OF DUTY that are free until 31 March. You can ignore the price. It should be 100% off at the moment.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Euro Truck Simulator 2 + DLCs - nice discount on Steam

American Truck Simulator + DLCs - also nice discount

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
nasty review score though
I haven't played Imperator: Rome so I can't speak to its reviews, but in general Paradox grand strategy reviewers are nit-picky and harsh. There's so many things happening in their games and the reviewers will complain about some obscure diplomacy scenario and stuff like that.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
There are some pretty great games in there. A fair amount I even paid full price for. $30 is high for a bundle for them, but it's totally worth it if you don't have most of the games and think you'd actually play them. Even some of the books and stuff are goodo

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This looks ridiculous and has really good reviews, I must have it.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Risk of Rain 2 is free to play for a few days until april 6th on Steam, rogue-like 3rd person shooter-ish game. Also HOB is free on Epic Game Store this week, been on my wishlist for a while although it had kinda mixed reception.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
RoR2 is fucking fantastic. I play it atleast once a week.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users