Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm sure most of you have it already, but GoG has Xcom 2 and all the DLC bundled for 24 bucks. Each of the DLC is also on sale separately if you missed some.

As said, I'm sure everyone has it. But its a great game if you missed it and want it without DRM.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Looks like Steam has a big sale/demo thing going on right now to help us through these trying times.

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1584597058351.jpeg

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Seems like a cool Dungeon Keeper successor. I've not played any of this series, but just from the tutorials it seems like it's worth it at this low price point as a fun distraction.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

For Dungeons and Dragons Online:

• All dungeons and raids, including those in expansion packs, are open to everyone through April 30.
  • The Buddy Bonus 5% XP will be active from March 20 through March 29. This will be in addition to the weekend events.
  • Mimic event will be active starting March 26 through April 6.
  • The anniversary event will be active starting March 26 through April 30.
For Lord of the Rings Online:

• All quests, instances, and skirmishes, including those in expansion packs, are open to everyone through April 30.
  • The Curator will be returning starting March 26 through April 30.
  • There will be a 10% virtue XP boost starting on March 26 through April 6.
  • The Baggins' Birthday event will be available March 26 through April 6.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tomb Raider (2013) is free on Steam until 24 March 2020

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is also free on Steam until 24 March 2020

You can just ignore the price. It's 100% off at the moment.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Agreed. Definitely worth trying for free. One of my favorite games of its generation.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's also been on sale for like 2 bucks multiple times, I can't imagine many people don't already have it.

Pops

I'm sure most of you have it already, but GoG has Xcom 2 and all the DLC bundled for 24 bucks. Each of the DLC is also on sale separately if you missed some.

As said, I'm sure everyone has it. But its a great game if you missed it and want it without DRM.

I never played. I see the Witcher for a couple of bucks too. Great more games I'll buy and never seem to get around to.

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I never played. I see the Witcher for a couple of bucks too. Great more games I'll buy and never seem to get around to.
Witcher 3 is arguably the best RPG of all time. Easily in my top 3. It’s worth getting around to if you’re even remotely a fan of the genre.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just don't expect anything like Bravely Default (or even Second). The new graphics are pretty, but the maps are all the size of a shoebox. The RPG mechanics and combat are similarly reduced in depth too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ah damn, that's a terrible review as I already felt bravely default was ultra thin on map size and rpg mech/combat