Steam Deals and Digital Sales

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
If you want to be a all-in tryhard in official pvp servers, you might as well prepare your ass-cancer pills.

That's what my posse and I played on. To this day thinking about the, TRIBALISTAS, a Brazillian clan boils my blood. The experience was super hardcore and all consuming, but damn was it good.

It had that same gratification as EQ with the game being extremely difficult, time consuming, and soul crushing. But damn did it make the highs good.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Downloaded ARK thought I'd grab the editor while I was at it. 300gb download for just the editor unless I looked at it wrong, which is entirely possible.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Don't Starve Together" is on sale on Steam for $5 and I think it comes with a bonus copy for a friend. Is this worth picking up?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
"Don't Starve Together" is on sale on Steam for $5 and I think it comes with a bonus copy for a friend. Is this worth picking up?
If you’re a fan of survival sims it’s pretty good. If not, you’re probably not going to find anything uniquely enjoyable about this one.

spronk

FPS noob
if you own witcher 3 anywhere (except switch) you get a free copy on GOG 2.0 now too

i had to install GOG Galaxy 2.0, click settings in top left, "integrate" with my steam account (or xbox, PSN, epic games store, uplay, etc) it imported a ton of shit into GOG and seems to track achievements and let you launch right inside Galaxy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I actually like GOG Galaxy so far. It's getting closer to fitting that "One Program for all games" thing that Steam can't quite be.

Then again, I don't really care if I have to play a game from different locations. One place would be nice in a perfect world I guess.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Might be worth starting a thread for this game festival? Shitton of demos just went live. Really looking forward to playing Iron Harvest, Occupy Mars, Riftbreaker, Desperadoes 3, Everspace 2.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The demos on the Summer Festival are pretty amazing. They worked with a LOT of indy developers to take the shit they would have shown off at conventions and made them into demos to showcase at this thing. Already tried the Wingspan demo (very cool) and was in the process of downloading Iron Harvest (the RTS based on Scythe) when Steam went el-crasho.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
First game I tried was the Survivalists. Think I made it maybe 30 seconds before I closed it. Game kept interrupting me between every action (and sometimes more than once). I want to play the game, not be told how to play the game.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Really enjoyed my game of Iron Harvest, hope at harder difficulties and larger maps it slows down a little and there's more of a progression between types of units. Need a new 'Company of Heroes'.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you like tactical squad games there is a dungeon one called amulet of chaos that is great

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It seems neat, but I really question what they were thinking when they chose the lamest name possible for their protagonist. Ashley? Jesus.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It seems neat, but I really question what they were thinking when they chose the lamest name possible for their protagonist. Ashley? Jesus.
220px-Ashley_James_Williams.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So did the Riftbreaker demo run no problem for you guys? Fails to launch when I just hit play game, and when I try to go through config it throws an error about 'entry point not found'.