Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2 is free on Steam until 15 June

It looks fun and cute. I read about comparisons with Crash and similar games, so I couldn't resist to pick it up.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Snake Pass is free on Humble Bundle

Get Snake Pass for free

Lololol
Screenshot_20200611-175845.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just picked up Ark, been wanting to try that out for a long time. Epic Store has some good stuff sometimes.

nicksw

Molten Core Raider
Got a newsletter that Hitman Absolution is free on GoG till 15th june. The store seems to be down atm though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>
Steam will sometimes refund products after the 2-Hour grace period if there are outstanding circumstances... usually with the game being broken, servers being unreliable, etc. It happens more often when there is a large portion of the game being refunded, as opposed to a small minority of players having issues.

You can try to request a refund for any game, but most of the time will be told 'no' if you go over the two hour point.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just picked up Ark, been wanting to try that out for a long time. Epic Store has some good stuff sometimes.

Ark is some special ass shit. I accrued 650 hours in it, in under 6 months. The game is all consuming on an MMORPG level.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ark is some special ass shit. I accrued 650 hours in it, in under 6 months. The game is all consuming on an MMORPG level.
Why? It's another survival game with dinosaurs, is it not? What makes this one special compared to the countless others out there?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You can try to request a refund for any game, but most of the time will be told 'no' if you go over the two hour point.

I've gotten a refund over the 2 hour period before. It's the only time I've ever asked for a refund in hundreds of games on my account. I wonder if being a long term user that doesn't make noise helps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why? It's another survival game with dinosaurs, is it not? What makes this one special compared to the countless others out there?

I played about 15-20 minutes. It doesn't seem super fun, but maybe I'm missing the appeal? Survival games are kind of my genre, too.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Stupidest thing ever, but the font triggers me in Ark (and Atlas).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've read if you can't commit an unhealthy amount of time to it, ark is not very good

Ark is fun to fuck around with some friends. If you want to be a all-in tryhard in official pvp servers, you might as well prepare your ass-cancer pills. If you want to adventure around and tame dinosaurs with friends on a sped up friendly server, it's worth the money.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ark is fun to fuck around with some friends. If you want to be a all-in tryhard in official pvp servers, you might as well prepare your ass-cancer pills. If you want to adventure around and tame dinosaurs with friends on a sped up friendly server, it's worth the money.
It's free on epic right now, so $0 is nice