Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_2020-08-28 Download August 2020 Humble Choice(1).png

Extra copy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shadowrun Collection free on Epic store now. Solid RPGs.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Been revisiting Dead Cells recently for the first time in 3 years, apparently. Steam said I last played it sometime in 2017. It felt much much more recent than that. Whole lot of awesome stuff though and really enjoyable. Finally finished a full run through and got a boss cell for Hard difficultly. Just spending some time right now farming souls and unlocking stuff. Anyways, not really a deal or sale that I know of. Just saying it is a pretty cool Roguelite.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

I seem to remember this being reviewed as okay, not as much as Surge 1? $14 seems like the cheapest it has ever been.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

I seem to remember this being reviewed as okay, not as much as Surge 1? $14 seems like the cheapest it has ever been.

Really good game, didn't put it down until I beat it. Tried going back and couldn't remember all the shortcuts and got frustrated, game really needs a better map for people like me.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm partway through it on X1X and it's definitely better than Surge 1 imo. Less jank, better weapons, story has more going on, etc.

Also, it's been on Game Pass for a while now if you have that.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm partway through it on X1X and t's definitely better than Surge 1 imo. Less jank, better weapons, story has more going on, etc.

Also, it's been on Game Pass for a while now if you have that.

Thanks, I do not. Missed that whatever sweet deal for like 15 years for $0.50 a year and 3,000 cans of Monster Energy. Don't own any X-series consoles. Might look in to it this year with the Series S.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks, I do not. Missed that whatever sweet deal for like 15 years for $0.50 a year and 3,000 cans of Monster Energy. Don't own any X-series consoles. Might look in to it this year with the Series S.
Hahaha, that was an awesome deal! Was like 50 cans of Rockstar and a shit ton of disposable email addresses but I got my 3 years!

spronk

FPS noob
there will be rockstar energy drinks with cyberpunk branding this year (not out yet) that will give $1 xbox credit per can, you can buy gamepass (or games) with it

also taco bell is starting in oct their "an xbox series X given away every 15 minutes" for like a month

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Templar Battleforce on sale $5. I'm loving it so far, it's an off label space marines space hulk.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
there will be rockstar energy drinks with cyberpunk branding this year (not out yet) that will give $1 xbox credit per can, you can buy gamepass (or games) with it

also taco bell is starting in oct their "an xbox series X given away every 15 minutes" for like a month

They better put it on the Punch'd flavors. They did that with the Gears of War stuff a few years ago.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Templar Battleforce on sale $5. I'm loving it so far, it's an off label space marines space hulk.

the Trese brothers make good stuff, Star Traders is really good too.

and Im surprised they didn't get sued by GW over Templar Battleforce.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What was that french company thad did knock-off gw blood bowl for a while. Pretty sure they got bought by gw or some such and now do...blood bowl. Cyanide studios. Probably the same strategy, Gav.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
came out 5 years ago, and GW is pretty aggressive about pursuing copyright claims. I guess they decided it fell just far enough on the side of homage rather than ripoff.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Haven't ever played many online survival builder type games. Is Conan Exiles worth it for $14, 65% off?

Oldbased

> Than U
Haven't ever played many online survival builder type games. Is Conan Exiles worth it for $14, 65% off?
It is for me. Both for RP servers and solo server fucking around.
Course builder survival is all I play( Ark/Atlas/Rust/7d2d/Conan/ so forth )
If you are even a bit into them they are solid returns on investment. I have 1000-4000 hours in each of those above.( Except Conan but it is as good imo with mods as others )

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Roller coaster tycoon 3 on epic free. Never played any of those type games, may try it.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Humble Choice is less ass this month.

1601659743021.png

A few smaller games there I've looked at in the past, like Autonauts and Shadows Awakening. Iron Danger looks interesting too (RPG w/ time manipulation).