Steam Deals and Digital Sales

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Think the sale ended, that's just the bundle discount. If you don't have it though Ukerric Ukerric PM me and I'll send you my Humble Choice copy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Think the sale ended, that's just the bundle discount. If you don't have it though Ukerric Ukerric PM me and I'll send you my Humble Choice copy.
Ah, no, I used an unlogged view to get the full bundle. Otherwise, it doesn't show the price, as I've got all DLC already.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Battle Chasers: Night War (PS4) on sale for $5.99 or $2.99 if you have PS+

• 1Like

Malakriss

Persona 5 Royal - Deluxe Edition on sale for $31.49 ($69.99 normal).

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah Plague Tale was free on PS+ last month for PS5 and I plat'd the game, really enjoyed it. Not a walking simulator or VN (i hate those), more just a fairly simple medieval story with some stealth and basic puzzles. Took me like 12 hours to platinum so a pretty quick game, nice little break between longer games.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's still on Game Pass PC/X (including the recent next gen upgrade) too.

People with ultrawide screens be aware that the game has zero support for 21:9 or higher resolutions. Not sure if the existing solutions work with the EGS release or not, but hex editing can fix the Steam version and there's a program that will do it for Game Pass. It's here if you want to try it with EGS or are just getting around to playing it via Game Pass. [Usual warnings for PCGW stuff, it WILL trigger your antivirus and you'll have to create an exception because the trainers are made with Cheat Engine.]

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Who was it that is the big proponent of the Nvidia Shield? Picked one up to replace our Roku and was going to try out the streaming thing if I can use it to play Plague on the couch with the girlfriend. Haven't even unboxed it yet. There's probably a better thread for this.

spronk

FPS noob
3 free great games on GOG, Ultima Underworld 1+2, Syndicate Plus, and Syndicate Wars. GOG games are DRM free although you need an account

1628292701761.png

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Malakriss

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Ultimate Edition $34.99 ($99.99) is 65% off

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Just asking, anyone got a steamkey of Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition to sell ? Not a fan of Cdkey' website selling it...