Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Stillborn_sl

shitlord
Nice Dungeon Defenders is on sale again. Picked up 2 copies at 7.50 each for game and all DLC.
I picked up two copies of the Complete as well, however DLC -Dungeon Defenders - The Tinkerer's Lab Mission Packdid not show as included. Nor was it on sale. It's only $1.99 though if wanted, just an fyi.

Stave

Potato del Grande
I picked up two copies of the Complete as well, however DLC -Dungeon Defenders - The Tinkerer's Lab Mission Packdid not show as included. Nor was it on sale. It's only $1.99 though if wanted, just an fyi.
Yeah I noticed that. Figured I have enough content as it is to drudge through that I don't need that DLC right now. Can always pick it up if I am craving more DD.

Fogia_sl

shitlord
For this price, XCom is well worth it. Play vanilla once (normal or classic), then grab the Long War Mod on mod nexus to fully enjoy it.
With some luck, you will complete it when they start again rolling out patches/content.
You can skip the DLC, unless you want to support the game.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Played Dungeon Defenders last night and first game played I was reminded why I rage quit the entire game, for some reason I forgot the community is one of the worst I have ever experienced right up there with current MOBAs and old school Bnet.

If you have never played each map you share a tower limit so if one person places a bunch of traps in one place everyone else is fucked, if that same person says you are terrible because you can't hold your side of the room you want to punch kittens.

Play with friends or deal with above.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Played Dungeon Defenders last night and first game played I was reminded why I rage quit the entire game, for some reason I forgot the community is one of the worst I have ever experienced right up there with current MOBAs and old school Bnet.

If you have never played each map you share a tower limit so if one person places a bunch of traps in one place everyone else is fucked, if that same person says you are terrible because you can't hold your side of the room you want to punch kittens.

Play with friends or deal with above.
Thankfully I'll just play with my wife. One thing weird about it I did notice last night, was when I swing my weapon in the heat of battle, it locks my camera, not really allowing me to aim my swings. Hopefully I'll just get used to it after a while.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Bought Garry's Mod, and Dark Souls yesterday. I really need to stop buying games FFS...

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Haven't bought anything this sale yet but am looking at Far Cry 3. How is the interface on PC with mouse/kb?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Haven't bought anything this sale yet but am looking at Far Cry 3. How is the interface on PC with mouse/kb?
Manageable but lots of sub menus to get where you are going, the bulk of the game is fantastic though. Strong contender for Game of the Year IMO.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
BG:EE is a good "improved" edition to the original. Problem is there are still a bunch of bugs and right now the developer has the big patch on hold due to legal issues. No clue when that will be resolved and released or even IF it will.

That is also causing their version of BGII to be on hold as well.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thoughts on Baldur's Gate or Fable 3 for $5?
BG:EE is still a downgrade from playing the original games with mods (i.e. BG Trilogy or Tutu) imo.

Fable 3 I actually just bought myself because I "demoed" it when it was new and enjoyed the game, but never finished it because I had legit purchases to play instead. It's definitely not a deep game, and the series never remotely came close to living up to the hype Molyneux created but it's still fun. No idea when I'll actually get to play it though, seeing as I also bought Monaco, Van Helsing, and FC3 Blood Dragon at the same time. :p

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Sometimes, people here can gift it to you... there are some good people with extra keys.

Then it is 10 bucks right now to upgrade to Gold.
I just upgraded to gold for 2.50 euro. The standalone Gods and Kings expansion is 7.50, not including all the other stuff you get from the gold edition.

Has the new Civ expansion been on sale yet? I really want it, but I am waiting for a sale. If I buy it before the sale, it will be on sale within a few hours. That is how life works afterall.

spronk

FPS noob
the new civ5 xpac, brave new world, has been 30% off a few times so far (from $30 to $20) and will undoubtedly be so again soon. the gold civ5 is currently $12.50 which is as cheap as it'll get, and a steal at that price. hundreds of hours of play, easy. tropico 4 is also pretty fun and ~$15 for the full game+all DLCs, albeit a bit zanier so you may not like that.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
5 bucks should have gotten you the one with all the DLC though right? the 2.50 is just for the base game.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
If anyone picked up an extra copy of Bastion at 85% off I'll buy it off you or give you pick of my DotA2 items sans courier/pennant. Thought someone I know already had it. Thought wrong.