Steam Deals and Digital Sales

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
someone link whatever adapter they use for xbox 360 controllers for PC idk what the fuck is wrong with the one I bought but it dosent want to work, so if anyone has one that basically just worked without a bunch of tinkering link It here please.

spronk

FPS noob
just get an xbox one controller and micro USB cable its a much much better controller than the 360 one and works with windows 8 easy, and you'll be all set for windows 10

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
someone link whatever adapter they use for xbox 360 controllers for PC idk what the fuck is wrong with the one I bought but it dosent want to work, so if anyone has one that basically just worked without a bunch of tinkering link It here please.
I've got this one, no issues with it so far. Pure plug and play.

Amazon.com: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows: Electronics

Is yours the name brand? Or generic? I've heard some generics can get fucked with by windows.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I used the official wireless adapter from Microsoft and I had to do tons of tinkering to get it to work on Windows 7, even just moving it from USB port to another required basically reinstalling it and fucking with the drivers. Windows 8 it has been plug-and-play though.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I have the official dongle and it took 2 min to setup on Win 7 and has worked perfectly since then.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I have the official dongle and it took 2 min to setup on Win 7 and has worked perfectly since then.
My understanding it is a power hog so if you have lots of USB stuff plugged in it will cause issues if your power supply is on the low end.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
An odd gem (or at least in my young mind) was Return to Krondor. I bought it off GoG but have kind of forgotten to play it. I remember it being fairly open and very easy to fuck yourself with some cool itemization and combat.
I Love Return to Krondor! I have played it more than any sane person would. I was hoping blackguards would be a sort of successor but was sadly disappointed its not really.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Humblebundle have become too bloated, store prices above steam store. What steam game shop do you guys use? Looking for something that wont get me banned, like trading gifts and such. Is Globalbames.net in the safe category?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've never heard of them, so probably not. MOST of the websites listed under isthereanydeal.com are safe but there can be exceptions. There is never going to be one go-to shop if you care about getting the better price, you just need to use Enhanced Steam or isthereanydeal.com

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Humble Star Wars Bundle

Star Wars Humble Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

$1
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Also for Mac)
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: Dark Forces

BTA
Star Wars Battlefront II
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Star Wars Republic Commando

$12
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Knights of the Old Republic is a masterpiece. Played it on XBox way back when and was floored. The developers treated the franchise with more respect than George Lucas himself did for his last 3 movies.

If anybody hasn't played it yet, pick it up for a buck and you won't regret it (assuming there are no PC-centric issues).

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
What's the restoration mod? I picked up the bundle since I have heard KoToR 1+2 are amazing.

Are any of the other games worth playing for someone who isn't a Star Wars fan?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What's the restoration mod? I picked up the bundle since I have heard KoToR 1+2 are amazing.

Are any of the other games worth playing for someone who isn't a Star Wars fan?
I'd say yes. I mean I like the old Star Wars movies but don't consider myself a fan. I enjoyed the KOTOR games...they're just good games.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I already own Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack, so the first person to PM me will get my extra Key.

Edit: Crone wins, will send key later tonight or tomorrow morning.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy was probably my favorite Star Wars game. Then again, I was a huge fan of the entire Dark Forces/Jedi Knight franchise.