Steam Deals and Digital Sales

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Rebel Galaxy's got a 10% launch sale. It's Elite/Freelancer/X/etc. with a bit of a Firefly feel.
Have you played it? Was looking at it earlier. Goddamn space ship games are either good or shit (majority shit) and dont want to leap at another one that winds up mediocre

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Haven't played it personally but most people and places I've seen say it's good overall but with a few caveats - the combat is actually closer to the old Starfleet Command games rather than Elite (etc) i.e. you're in a battleship firing broadsides not a fighter dogfighting, and also the travel time can be a big of a drag...but that's common to the genre honestly.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I assume you're disconnecting from the VPN before entering your PayPal info? I couldn't get it to login to my PayPal account after d/c'ing from Tunnelbear, as if I were entering in a wrong password (I wasn't).

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I assume you're disconnecting from the VPN before entering your PayPal info? I couldn't get it to login to my PayPal account after d/c'ing from Tunnelbear, as if I were entering in a wrong password (I wasn't).
Actually stayed connected through the PayPal purchase, didn't get any type of PayPal block or anything.

May check the reddit thread to see if anyone else had a similar issue.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
g29sP5q.gif

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
So anyone thats a frequent online black friday buyer what sites do you hit, im gonna be looking for bundles on systems from 3ds XL to xbone, and also video cards.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So anyone thats a frequent online black friday buyer what sites do you hit, im gonna be looking for bundles on systems from 3ds XL to xbone, and also video cards.
I saw Walmart was doing $130 on a 3DS XL (not the 'new' version) which I may get for my daughter if I can find someone to go on Thanksgiving. A lot of places are running the $299 bundles for Xbox1. I usually check out the Black Friday section on Slickdeals, plus I have an app called Black Friday where you can search for specific stuff.