Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
rrr_img_1.jpg

Would not spend money on this game, but now I will play it. Roll the dice and post what you get!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Shadow Complex, remastered for PC, is free this entire month. I believe you can download it through the Epic Games launcher.

Servers are fucked right now though, fyi.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice, that takes care of one of the three games that ever made me wish I had a 360. Now we just need PC ports of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Nice, that takes care of one of the three games that ever made me wish I had a 360. Now we just need PC ports of Vesperia and Lost Odyssey.
Played the shit out of that game and always thought until now it was Last Odyssey. Silly ambiguous text.

lost_odyssey_xk_2ds.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Saw bound by flame was 50% off today, is it worth a shit?
It really isn't unless you're super bored. It's like super bland and very easy. It's kinda like Kingdom of Amalur, but worse, and Amalur was already not great but I liked it more than Bound by Flames.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Got the email from Best Buy for B2G1 free - stacks with my GCU so can get three games for $32 each (before tax) - just a heads up.

Edit to add - specifically for PS4 and XB1 games according to email.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I always seem to forget about GCU. Best Buy hooked it up when they put it out, a must have for anyone with a console of any type.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone try the new Ghost in a Shell FPS game? It's down to 5 bucks for early access and looks fun but I'd rather know if it's shit before I waste my 5 bucks.