Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I remember playing the original 8-bit Y's game for the Master System. That shit is tight.

Also the one for SNES (can't remember the name) was pretty good. The others all fell flat to me, but maybe I didn't give them a chance.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
All the big name titles I want (GTAV, MGSV, Witcher 3, etc) still seem a bit too pricey for me, so I got a bunch of cheaper games instead:

AWA
The Legend of Dark Witch
Vector Strain
DARK SOULS?: Prepare To Die? Edition
Undertale
Death Ray Manta SE
Life of Pixel
Please, Don?t Touch Anything
Downwell
Fitz the Fox
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
Fable Anniversary
You Must Build A Boat
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Castle In The Darkness
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

Total: 53 bucks (Canadian). Not bad.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My steam library has about 20 games in it. I haven't been a PC gamer in YEARS.

This is like fuckin christmas to me
Make sure to get Sleeping Dogs if you didn't play it on console. Its the best GTA-style game to come out since GTA5. IMO it was more fun than GTA5 mission-wise.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I've played it. Still working through GTA5 on PS4 but I'm wondering if now that I have a nice PC I should just play it on PC instead.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody know how good Elite: Dangerous is now with the Horizons expansion? I'm considering picking it up, but I probably won't bother if it isn't "multiplayer" enough.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got $168 in my cart right now. Probably shouldn't hit purchase, but then again....

Rime

<Donor>
All the big name titles I want (GTAV, MGSV, Witcher 3, etc) still seem a bit too pricey for me, so I got a bunch of cheaper games instead:
The Witcher 3 is worth it at full price. It is easily the best open world RPG I have ever played. It tops Fallout: New Vegas in terms of story and Skyrim in terms of beauty/wonder.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
The Witcher 3 is worth it at full price. It is easily the best open world RPG I have ever played. It tops Fallout: New Vegas in terms of story and Skyrim in terms of beauty/wonder.
I hear ya, but I just spent 50 bucks!

...Also, am I reading it wrong, or is buying the Witcher Trilogy actually cheaper than just buying Witcher 3?

spronk

FPS noob
steam's new bundling system will not charge you extra if you already own games in the bundle, but give you the additional (small - usually 10%) bundle discount on the items you don't own. So in this case the Witcher trilogy bundle is ~$27 if you own none of them, and $22.49 if you already own W1+W2 ($24.99 W3 sale price - 10% "bundle" discount)

its cheaper to buy the trilogy bundle, no matter how many of the games you own, and add the $24.99 W3 season pass than try to buy the W3+SP bundle

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Don't buy anything you little hooker. Not until I gift you the plethora of games you get. Which will be this weekend.

PS: Have you played LA Noire?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Vinyard gifted me Shower With Your Dad Simulator.
frown.png