Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Picked up Hyper Light Drifter, looks pretty badass. It has super high reviews and it's supposedly hard as balls like Dark Souls. Going to try it out after Deus Ex.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
A former coworker of mine:

Games Owned

DLC Owned

Feel kinda like he has some kind of special account and gets most everything as soon as it's released for free or something.
Valve employees get everything for free on their accounts.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
A former coworker of mine:

Games Owned

DLC Owned

Feel kinda like he has some kind of special account and gets most everything as soon as it's released for free or something.
Well I don't buy every single bundle that comes out which is how a lot of people bulk up their libraries. These days I almost strictly only buy from Humble and even then I haven't gotten anything other than the monthly because if I own a couple of titles in a bundle I don't get it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Picked up Hyper Light Drifter, looks pretty badass. It has super high reviews and it's supposedly hard as balls like Dark Souls. Going to try it out after Deus Ex.
I kickstarted it and regret nothing, one of my favorite games this year. Supposedly New Game + is where the real challenge comes out but normal had some brutal rooms.

spronk

FPS noob
Well I don't buy every single bundle that comes out which is how a lot of people bulk up their libraries. These days I almost strictly only buy from Humble and even then I haven't gotten anything other than the monthly because if I own a couple of titles in a bundle I don't get it.
what I did was set up a 2nd account, and run steam on the spare PC and activate extra keys on that account. I still idlemaster on that account on the spare PC, but just xfer the cards to my main account and sell them so that way if a bundle has 2-3 games I already own, they don't get wasted. Since steam now requires mobile authenticator to do anything without a 15 day delay, I use WinAuth to auto approve all trades/card listings.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
what I did was set up a 2nd account, and run steam on the spare PC and activate extra keys on that account. I still idlemaster on that account on the spare PC, but just xfer the cards to my main account and sell them so that way if a bundle has 2-3 games I already own, they don't get wasted. Since steam now requires mobile authenticator to do anything without a 15 day delay, I use WinAuth to auto approve all trades/card listings.
So WinAuth bypasses the confirmation bullshit that you have to do with the authenticator now? That's the most annoying part of it for me.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So WinAuth bypasses the confirmation bullshit that you have to do with the authenticator now? That's the most annoying part of it for me.
Yeah you can press Confirm all, and it'll take a little bit to do it but does it on its own without any other input. Shit's pretty nice.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I haven't played it in a long time and it looks like there's been a lot of significant updates since then. I thought it was worth the money back then so with the updates I'd say it's definitely worth it now if that's the kind of thing you're in to.

Sulrn

Deuces
I've yet to purchase anything during this sale. This is 2 sales in a row where the only benefit I get from it is having a reason to go through the discovery queue.

Although as a result I did find 8 Early Access games to add to my wishlist if they survive their development trials.

--
Any thoughts on:

Eon Altar
Fortified
Survivor Squad: Gauntlets
Shellshock Live

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So my purchases, at (new) historic lows according to isthereanydeal.com:

The Ball
The Solus Project
Immortal Defense
Axiom Verge
Kalimba
20XX
The Long Dark
The Silent Age
Shadow Complex Remastered
Ghost
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
20XX is pretty fun. There's some improvements that hopefully get made throughout early access / beta, but for a Mega Man clone it is decent. I do think it'd benefit from a more static level approach. The designers seem to know what they're doing and could probably come up with some really fun levels without having to worry about the random generator restrictions of the rougelike.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I'm loving pillars of eternity. Already played baldurs gate series and have divinity os, what other games are on sale in that genre that I should look at?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So I'm loving pillars of eternity. Already played baldurs gate series and have divinity os, what other games are on sale in that genre that I should look at?
Pillars is easily 60 hours if you do some of the quests 100+ if you do most of them and I have no idea how many hours to do them all. If you want more after that I suggest a modded for widescreen user patched Planescape: Torment, maybe Neverwinter Nights 2 with unlocked camera if you never played that one. Shadowrun Dragonfall DC or Hong Kong are also really good if you need something recent. If you need some action though I recommend Dragons Dogma.

Sulrn

Deuces
If you want more after that I suggest a modded for widescreen user patched Planescape: Torment, maybe Neverwinter Nights 2 with unlocked camera if you never played that one. Shadowrun Dragonfall DC or Hong Kong are also really good if you need something recent. If you need some action though I recommend Dragons Dogma.
2x for NWN 2+Storm of Zehir expansion (some people will say mask of the betrayer, but fuck that noise), Maybe consider having Utty buy you Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem so you can be our alarm-raiser when the game is ready for consumption (Early Access).