Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Sulrn

Deuces
Any good Co-Op games on sale that would be age appropriate for 5 & 7 year olds? Would love a good 3 or 4 player game for the whole family, but I will settle for a 2 person.
Shellshock: Live
(Flashy)

Tabletop Simulator
(Endless games in the workshop)

Armello?

If you had asked yesterday I could have given you several. My discovery queue was filled with them yesterday.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
My opinion could have been different were it not part of the bundle, so it is kind of a surprise jump out. It is no Ikaruga or anything but the last 5 or so of this type I've tried I hated... one of then may have been posted earlier?

Vector Strain and 1993 Space Machine are the other two I was thinking of.

edit: damn phone typos, had to move upstairs.
I got Steredenn in the bundle, too.

Vector Strain is competent but bland and uninspiring. 1993 Space Machine has a great retro PC look and feel to it, but the power-up system is lousy and it's just not much fun to play. I would definitely give Steredenn the edge over those 2. I'd still rather play Raiden III or Mushihimesama over all 3, though.

Julys Monthly has some good stuff:Humble Monthly Bundle
Have you tried any of them yet? I just looked over the titles and none of them interested me in the slightest. Would you recommend any?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Any good Co-Op games on sale that would be age appropriate for 5 & 7 year olds? Would love a good 3 or 4 player game for the whole family, but I will settle for a 2 person.
Lego Marvel Superheroes is pretty fun and has co-op.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So comments from anyone who owns these? They are sitting in my Steam cart right now and I'm debating buying any or all of them

DeponiaL The Complete Journey
Don't Starve MEGA PACK (Never played this ever)
Marvel Heroes 2.49 pack (haven't played in awhile but seems like a hell of a deal)
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows (Had fun with this when it was free web based game. Is this any better?)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't starve is ok. It's got a neat graphical style and the game play is decently fun. It was free in ps4 and I got it. Played 1 hour and that was it.

GemCraft - Chasing Shadows (Had fun with this when it was free web based game. Is this any better?)
I've got 22 hours in Gemcraft, and I've probably played less than a quarter of the content if you include various difficulty levels. I got into it from the flash games as well, and for the price I can't imagine a better deal (It's under $3 Canadian). There really isn't much that sets this apart from the flash games, so don't expect a new take on the same old formula. It's a solid tower defense game with a lot of content for the price.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
So comments from anyone who owns these? They are sitting in my Steam cart right now and I'm debating buying any or all of them

DeponiaL The Complete Journey
Don't Starve MEGA PACK (Never played this ever)
Marvel Heroes 2.49 pack (haven't played in awhile but seems like a hell of a deal)
Deponia is good times if you like those types of games.
Instead of Gem craft grab Creeper World 3Save 80% on Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal on SteamWhile I enjoyed Gem Craft it is not different from free flash version and Creeper World 3 has elements that make it a TD/RTS hybrid with far more replay value.
Save 50% on Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (DX edition) on Steamis also better than Gem Craft IMO, and just got a graphic update.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody try Helldivers on PC? Considering picking it up for a group of buddies and myself.

Sulrn

Deuces
I've had it on my wishlist forever the only thing stopping me is not knowing anyone to play with. It's one of those games that you can play with strangers, but playing with your buddies makes it hit its heights.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Do youhaveto play it 4 player, or can it be done with 3? Or 3 + bot? The fourth friend that I'd be purchasing this for is extremely flakey.

Sulrn

Deuces
Do youhaveto play it 4 player, or can it be done with 3? Or 3 + bot? The fourth friend that I'd be purchasing this for is extremely flakey.
It can be done solo, its just better and crazier w/4 active friends especially if you're not coordinating your support call ins/respawns. No bots though I don't think. IIRC it scales to # of players. So you'll be fine as 3.

spronk

FPS noob
Any must haves before the sale ends?
here's everything i bought, not sure if any are really must haves

Sniper Elite 3
Stasis
Elite Dangerous Deluxe
Rogue Legacy
Gabriel Knight Legacy Edition
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
Oxenfree
Shadowrun bundle
Ys Origin, Ys I & II, Ys VI, Ys Oath
Witcher 3 + SP
Pillars of Eternity White March xpac
Costume Quest 1 & 2
Lucasarts Adventure Pack
FF 13 Lightning Returns
Bioshock Triple Pack (will get free remasters of 1 & 2 when they release)

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
here's everything i bought, not sure if any are really must haves

Bioshock Triple Pack (will get free remasters of 1 & 2 when they release)
Oh wow, did not know about the remasters. They are being released this September.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Thanks for the heads up about the BioShock remasters. I picked up the triple pack for 10 bucks just to be able to play 1 and 2 again. Maybe I'll even give Infinite another run.

Rime

<Donor>
I picked up...
Prison Architect Standard
Guild of Dungeoneering Deluxe Edition
Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
Templar Battleforce.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Last question for the sale, bros. Does anyone have a Steam Link? Do you like it? I think for 35 bucks it might be worth it to stream games to my living room.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Last question for the sale, bros. Does anyone have a Steam Link? Do you like it? I think for 35 bucks it might be worth it to stream games to my living room.
I picked one up recently and used it a little.

Works fine. Even though I was on wireless connection and it recommends wired, I had barely a hiccup playing pretty intensive shit like Witcher 3 when I tested it.

Others probably use it way more than me can comment more on it, but I think its fine.