Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Made account. Went to log-in, tells me invalid username or password. They only have you type in your password once during account creation, no "verify password" field. So I figure, I entered my password wrong. Go through the "forgot my password" steps, go to type in the password I thought I typed initially, and it tells me that in order to reset my password I need to enter a password that I haven't used before. Wtf. Gave up.
Same for me, website shit the bed all day long and wouldn't even let me make an account. Given that Bethesda just lost a ton of account information to a security leak maybe it's for the best heh.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ni No Kuni 2, PS4, $9.99 at gamestop

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
On a scale of American Chopper to shitting dick nipples, how weeb is Ni No Kuni 2?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Haven't played it, but Ni No Kuni is pretty much Studio Ghibli stuff, which is sort of Anime's Disney type of stuff. I can't imagine you'd have much issue with it if you like Pixar type movies.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Haven't played it, but Ni No Kuni is pretty much Studio Ghibli stuff, which is sort of Anime's Disney type of stuff. I can't imagine you'd have much issue with it if you like Pixar type movies.
Just watched the gameplay trailer. Looks like a modern FF7, especially the overworld navigation.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ni no Kuni was weeby, but in a charming way. From a guy that HATES anime, I thought it was beautiful. NNK1 was retard easy though, with bad ai, and weird hand holding. I haven't played NNK2 BUT I've heard at launch it was retard easy again, but they added a difficulty in a patch. Also I've heard their large scale battle shit isn't fun. Other than that I loved NNK1, but it's not really on the level of FF7

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Logging into Epic Games launcher, they have Transistor for free today. Not sure for how long.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
like two weeks after I bought it. Gonna stop buying indie games while they do this promo.
It may not go on *forever* but they've been doing it since December and haven't indicated that it's a temporary thing.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So how the fuck is Steam Link supposed to work now? With the app, I can get my computer to show up on my phone. But if I want it to show up on my computer, I've gotta get another computer, or raspberry pi to run it on? That's dumb as fuck. The whole point of the Steam Link was so that I didn't have to get that shit to stream from my computer.

• 1Picard

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’m not trying to be funny, but all I need for it to show up on my TV is an hdmi cable. Use cat5 (as opposed to WiFi) to connect the steam link to your network for best image quality.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m not trying to be funny, but all I need for it to show up on my TV is an hdmi cable. Use cat5 (as opposed to WiFi) to connect the steam link to your network for best image quality.
My point was, and I admit I didn't word it right, is without a steam link how is that supposed to happen? I used to have a steam link but I moved and can't find it now. Went searching alternatives and it's just the app now.

Fippy Darkpaw

Molten Core Raider
I just have a small HTPC hooked up to my living room TV with Steam installed on it. It's on the same network as my main PC, so it can stream all my games to the living room. The app is an option if you have something like a Fire Stick.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So how the fuck is Steam Link supposed to work now? With the app, I can get my computer to show up on my phone. But if I want it to show up on my computer, I've gotta get another computer, or raspberry pi to run it on? That's dumb as fuck. The whole point of the Steam Link was so that I didn't have to get that shit to stream from my computer.
This is so confusing to read lmao

• 1Like