Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That was the worst reveal I've ever seen. Not a single good looking game, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
A lot to love about the FIFA and Madden announcements, just need to see actual gameplay and not sizzle stuff.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
A lot to love about the FIFA and Madden announcements, just need to see actual gameplay and not sizzle stuff.

Does this years version of these have no crowd in the stadium?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean it's nifty but it's also 7 years old with a popular sequel, so I imagine it's single player only at this point.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I figured Injustice was like Mortal Kombat 9, single player wise, which I liked well enough.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Pathway free on Epic. It's $19 on steam. I wouldn't pay for it, but so far it's been a decent time killer and at least seems to be well documented in game. Kind of hard to play games that kind of say "here's a game" with no reference or documentation in game. It kills time and it was free. Killing Nazi's is fun, dogs suck.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
gabe_newell_meme.jpg

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It frustrates me that I have 4 games I want to buy, all 4 are on sale, but not one of them is near the all time low sale price. I know steam doesn't set the prices for this shit, so I'm not going to blame them. I have to wonder though why these devs don't see such a big sale as a time to really shoot for sales.

• 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
It frustrates me that I have 4 games I want to buy, all 4 are on sale, but not one of them is near the all time low sale price. I know steam doesn't set the prices for this shit, so I'm not going to blame them. I have to wonder though why these devs don't see such a big sale as a time to really shoot for sales.
Just use CheapShark or camelcamelcamel and set up some alerts.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Another steam sale, another fucking laughing stock. I remember when 3-4 year old games would hit for 7-10 bucks. Now some of them are 20-29. Total war war hammer 2 sale price is a fucking joke. As Don said I know it’s not steams fault. Why even have a sale at this point. Monster hunter at 19. Lol fuck the game is free on gamepass.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Another Steam sale, another Utnayan bitching it isn't like it was 10years ago.

Side note they have some -5dollars(or euros) for your first 30$+ purchase. I have several smaller games that are at or close enough to lowest price ever so I'll probably buy 3 of them.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Another Steam sale, another Utnayan bitching it isn't like it was 10years ago.

Side note they have some -5dollars(or euros) for your first 30$+ purchase. I have several smaller games that are at or close enough to lowest price ever so I'll probably buy 3 of them.

Oh fuck off Frenchie. The sales here on PC are shit. And they would garner a lot more cross platform sales with giving incentives over all the other services out there that allow me to play 60% of these for pennies on the dollar via a subscription for a month, or wait for PS plus and Gold. Just because you are clueless to the market condition doesn’t mean anyone else should be in your little la la land across the pond.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My Thrustmaster T.16000m just arrived and Elite is $7.50, good timing.

Any other good space flight games out there on sale?

• 1Like