Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Oh fuck off Frenchie. The sales here on PC are shit. And they would garner a lot more cross platform sales with giving incentives over all the other services out there that allow me to play 60% of these for pennies on the dollar via a subscription for a month, or wait for PS plus and Gold. Just because you are clueless to the market condition doesn’t mean anyone else should be in your little la la land across the pond.

Yeah it's the same argument as last sale, and the sale before, and the one before. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying no one fucking cares to hear the same story over and over again like you're a 95years old talking about the good ole days. Steam sales are, for the most part, kinda shit. Only games sold only on steam get "good" sales, and that's not saying much. That's just how it is nowadays. There's still decent deals. And yes some of these games are on Gamepass, but not all of them. Then you have the issues with modding with certain games which flat out can't be done, so in some cases you just play an inferior version.

Here's what I grabbed as an example:

• Tales of Maj'Eyal with all the expansions, not available on gamepass or anywhere else besides the website, not lowest price ever but that's probably not coming back and not bad anyway
  • Final Fantasy IX, lowest price(been stuck at that price forever too, square doesn't really do deep sales anymore). Only reason I grabbed it is to mod it with the new graphics mod some guy is making with machine learning so gamepass wouldn't help
  • Yomawari Night Alone, lowest price, been stuck forever at that, been on my wishlist for years and needed a cheap game, not on gamepass
  • Wizards of Legend, new lowest price, is on gamepass

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
My Thrustmaster T.16000m just arrived and Elite is $7.50, good timing.

Any other good space flight games out there on sale?

If you are getting that make sure horizons is included.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's the same argument as last sale, and the sale before, and the one before. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying no one fucking cares to hear the same story over and over again like you're a 95years old talking about the good ole days. Steam sales are, for the most part, kinda shit. Only games sold only on steam get "good" sales, and that's not saying much. That's just how it is nowadays. There's still decent deals. And yes some of these games are on Gamepass, but not all of them. Then you have the issues with modding with certain games which flat out can't be done, so in some cases you just play an inferior version.

Well then for everyone single sale that comes out that doesn’t correct it I’ll have my single post to voice my anger. Carry on. Gear up for the next fuck your publisher sale at Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, I was going to cross buy some stuff to run on my new rig, to find monster hunter without the expac is still at 19 bucks. They want to continue on with that horseshit by all means, they will lose money within a solid core of the wallet spenders.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Bundle with the season pass is only $15, good call.

Yeah without frontiers you lose the majority of stuff you’ll want to do. Planetary landings, those missions, and a whole slew of things. Good game.

As far as other space games, that is honestly the best one and will keep you busy for a while.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well then for everyone single sale that comes out that doesn’t correct it I’ll have my single post to voice my anger. Carry on. Gear up for the next fuck your publisher sale at Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, I was going to cross buy some stuff to run on my new rig, to find monster hunter without the expac is still at 19 bucks. They want to continue on with that horseshit by all means, they will lose money within a solid core of the wallet spenders.
I mean it's their best selling game ever. It's a shitty sale price no doubt, but people still pay for it at that price I'd assume which is why it's that much. Game's well worth the full price I paid for it at launch imo though.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I mean it's their best selling game ever. It's a shitty sale price no doubt, but people still pay for it at that price I'd assume which is why it's that much. Game's well worth the full price I paid for it at launch imo though.

I get it. I own original and ice borne on PS4. Can get it on gamepass for Xbox, but with my new PC was hoping I wouldn’t have to shell out more than about 19 for the whole smash. I’d start it over again on PC just to play on the new rig.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I get it. I own original and ice borne on PS4. Can get it on gamepass for Xbox, but with my new PC was hoping I wouldn’t have to shell out more than about 19 for the whole smash. I’d start it over again on PC just to play on the new rig.
Thinking about it too

coop with Utnayan Utnayan !??? streamed?!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Another steam sale, another fucking laughing stock. I remember when 3-4 year old games would hit for 7-10 bucks. Now some of them are 20-29. Total war war hammer 2 sale price is a fucking joke. As Don said I know it’s not steams fault. Why even have a sale at this point. Monster hunter at 19. Lol fuck the game is free on gamepass.

I hear you, I just bought Divinity Original Sin II and paid around $20 for it. I have had it on my list forever, holding out to get it on a good sale but fuck it, I want something to play and what does ten bucks really matter in the scheme of things.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck this sale sucks donkey dick. Some of these titles had better sales even just a few weeks ago.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Snagged Raft, Remnant (impatient, been waiting for Game Pass / bigger deal) and the last Grim Dawn expansion.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Best sale ever.
1593190073128.png

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Picked up The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Deluxe Edition for $16.99.

Been waiting for this to go on sale. Very solid dungeon crawler rpg. Well worth the money if you're a fan of the genre.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Picked up The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Deluxe Edition for $16.99.

Been waiting for this to go on sale. Very solid dungeon crawler rpg. Well worth the money if you're a fan of the genre.

It’s on gamepass. Played it. Mediocre at best.

• 1Solidarity

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
It’s on gamepass. Played it. Mediocre at best.
Well, at least you actually played this one instead of just basing your opinion on what your friends told you, some reviews you read, or some streams you watched.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fallout 76 is actually not bad right now. Kinda lacking in end game stuff, but its good for 50+ hours, the quests and shit to get there. IMO well worth $20.

• 1Worf