Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Lots of ps games on sale. But it’s a minefield. Why are japanese pedophiles? What is this shit:

It’s on sale right next to this

I don’t even...

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Lots of ps games on sale. But it’s a minefield. Why are japanese pedophiles? What is this shit:

It’s on sale right next to this

I don’t even...

If Hestia is wrong I don't want to be right

d8py0uy-8ae7c04e-a3dc-4977-9874-4effa4a7f6e1.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Picked this up based on the Steam recommendations and it's really good if you are a fan of either tactics games or card-based Roguelikes.

It's different in that you have a long 'campaign' you play through with multiple characters rather than a relatively short 'run' but there's substantial replayability for the different regions what with tons of characters / builds / items / persistent bonuses to be had.

Early access so it's not done but I'm honestly happy with what I've seen so far for a $20 game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
Well fuck, I lost a remote in a fold for 2 weeks once...am I at risk for COVID? Should I start wearing a mask?
Just wash your hands. Your gut should keep you 6ft away from people, you'll be fine.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Little Nightmares is a good little adventure/puzzle game. Limbo is probably the closest game I can think of it being similar to off the top of my head. I'm sure other people can describe it better.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
hey guys I heard star wars battlefront 2 is free right now on the epic game store

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users