Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Abigailicious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like it when game companies randomly update my game and break all my mods. This installs great loyalty in me as a consumer.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like it when game companies randomly update my game and break all my mods. This installs great loyalty in me as a consumer.
1200px-ToddHoward2010sm_%28cropped%29.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

oh, nothing specific but prob the Steam Christmas sale

Too lazy to google it but I think it's tomorrow off the top of my head.

But I haven't been researching shitty games to gift people this year, so tomorrow I'll have to start looking (though I have some events to go to tomorrow)

1671474819208.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

But I haven't been researching shitty games to gift people this year, so tomorrow I'll have to start looking (though I have some events to go to tomorrow)

View attachment 448747
Steam sales have been shit lately. Not that there have been more than a handful of good games the last few years.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Humble Christmas bundles are repeats of earlier bundles, if they were good would have been bought the first time.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 448747
Starts the 22nd, Thursday.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 448747
Sex With ith Hitler 2 is a game is on steam. When I saw that I said to myself not only was there a Sex With Hitler 1, it was popular enough to justify a 2. /MindBoggling

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sex With ith Hitler 2 is a game is on steam. When I saw that I said to myself not only was there a Sex With Hitler 1, it was popular enough to justify a 2. /MindBoggling
The meme games have low budgets and can go viral and make a lot.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Maybe you should just try having sex with Hitler!