Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I actually found Arcania pretty fun until it got too repetitive to continue. Still sunk in like 15 hours or so.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heh, the shitty coupons I keep getting rather than card booster packs keep getting extended.

Dear steam, no one wants -10% off Shadow Warrior, there's a reason those 3 coupons were going to expire 3 extensions ago.

Wish I could put these stupid things up on the market and make a few pennies off them.

galgor

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dear steam, no one wants -10% off Shadow Warrior
I wish they randomized the title and the amount saved, up to a certain amount. So, up to 50% off a random title. That would foster a lot more trading. As it stands now, everyone gets the same damn coupons at the same time--for the same amount.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't even think to trade them, I just sent them to my friends who have that game on their wishlist.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
33% off Brave New World (Civ 5) for the next 8hr 36min on Steam.

Oh, and Civ 5 base is 75% off.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God damnit. Once again I missed the Civ 5 sale and I'm stuck with the shitty base game.

McCheese

Hey, you "waited" that long. What's another couple months for the winter sale and then score - BIG.
Yeah, at this point I'll most likely just end up waiting for the inevitable "ultra gold edition" which includes all the DLC, Gods and Kings, and Brave New World for one low price.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, at this point I'll most likely just end up waiting for the inevitable "ultra gold edition" which includes all the DLC, Gods and Kings, and Brave New World for one low price.
step 1. put it on your wishlist.
step 2. setup steam to email you when a game you wishlisted is on sale.
step 3. quit missing stuff.

McCheese

step 1. put it on your wishlist.
step 2. setup steam to email you when a game you wishlisted is on sale.
step 3. quit missing stuff.
Yes, thanks, I already do that. My problem is that I'm forgetful and after seeing the email I say "Alright, I'll buy that when I get home from work." Two days later I realize my stupidity and the cycle continues.

Sean_sl

shitlord
News - Special Promo: Shutdown Promo! - GOG.com

Free games for government employees affected by the shut down. Also 50% off those games for everyone else.

Finally, we would like to express our condolences to everyone who's been furloughed by the shutdown. More than that, actually, we'd like to offer you the games pack of our special Shutdown Promo for free. Send an email to[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */with your picture holding the official furlough letter you received, before Friday 11 October 2013 at 12:00 EDT and we'll give you The Guild: Gold Edition, Capitalism, Capitalism 2, Tropico: Gold Edition, Alpha Centauri + Alien Crossfire, Theme Hospital, and Redneck Rampage free.P