Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want to be angry that a game I paid for showed up as a freebie, but really, its a good game, so the more power to them.

Argarth

On the verandah
Picked up ME Andromeda Deluxe Edition for AU$11.98.
Slapped on a handful of QoL/Visual mods, and dare I say it, I'm really enjoying it. About 10 hours in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
free on steam

sequel supposed to be free (releasing today) for anyone who owns the original but not sure how that will work, the above might be an error

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
PS Store hs Baldurs gate 1/2 EE combo game for $12.49.

Screenshot 2023-04-27 093505.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Got a $100 gift card for Steam and looking for suggestions.

I like quicker games or those with replay-ability and get bored having to slog through games w a ton of content.

I can also go hard in Civ style games or building in Valheim. I used to love RPG’s but they tend to bore me these days. Simple tower defense games with replay-ability and some progression amuse me.

I think I’m such a min-maxer deep games can exhaust me, heh.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

I like quicker games or those with replay-ability and get bored having to slog through games w a ton of content.

I can also go hard in Civ style games or building in Valheim. I used to love RPG’s but they tend to bore me these days. Simple tower defense games with replay-ability and some progression amuse me.

Against the Storm sucked me in for over a hundred hours but each game was pretty bite sized.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Have you tried these?

• 2Double Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Riftbreaker looks interesting, but I'm not a huge fan of RTS games, so IDK. I think I’d ADD out of Satisfactory based on videos I’ve seen. And Hitler just looks weird.

Thanks for the suggestions mang.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Against the Storm sucked me in for over a hundred hours but each game was pretty bite sized.

Ohh. I love the art. Looks super cool. I can def go hard for the first few hours in a city builder. Will add it!

Last edited:

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Ohh. I love the art. Looks super cool. I can def go hard for the first few hours in a city builder. Will add it!
The special draw of that one is that it's all about the first few hours. Then you win (or lose), and move to the next city (randomness will force you to adapt once you decide to go into harder difficulties).

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Riftbreaker looks interesting, but I'm not a huge fan of RTS games, so IDK. I think I’d ADD out of Satisfactory based on videos I’ve seen. And Hitler just looks weird.

Thanks for the suggestions mang.
Riftbreaker feels more like a tower defense and action game than RTS. All of your defenses are stationary like tower defense. When a big wave comes you run over yourself and attack to help out.

• 2Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Riftbreaker feels more like a tower defense and action game than RTS. All of your defenses are stationary like tower defense. When a big wave comes you run over yourself and attack to help out.

Ah okay, cool. I grabbed it as well.