Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol yea, I own all those games :l At least I've also played/beaten almost all of them too, so I don't feel so bad.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wargame Airland Battle is for sale current - 66% price reduction
Save 66% on Wargame: Airland Battle on Steam

It's a great multiplayer strategy came - so if you enjoy ordering tanks, infantry, helicopters, planes and vehicles around to fight the USSR, or to get an unusual experience and fight as East-Germany/Poland/Norway/etc, you should go ahead and buy it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
omg i might have to buy. haven't played any of the batman games but keep hearing they're awesome
Do it. I put off buying them until a couple weeks ago, and I ended up burning through both games in a weekend each. They're absolutely fantastic in every way.

I'm kind of annoyed I didn't wait two weeks and buy them from this sale. I'll still most likely pick up this humble bundle because I've always wanted to play Scribblenauts and Fear.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Bought that Humble Bundle. Nice deal on that one. Shot them 10 bucks and I still felt kind of guilty. Only game I played on that list is Asylum.

spronk

FPS noob
Both the batman games are amazing and will make you want to rewatch the rebooted trilogy again, especially Dark Knight. Mark Hamill also voices the joker in both. Amazing deal, for $5-10 you can't go wrong with such a stellar set of games.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Awesome deal ive been holding out to buy these for so long, same as fear, almost bought them last month but due to the games for windows transfer and some keys not acticating on steam without support back then i waited even longer. Not waiting out anymore, awesome deal.
Did i mention awesome yet?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I can gift:
Dead Space Origin Key
Battlefield 3 Origin Key
Please replyherewith what you want, if you see it I still have it.

Inque

FunEmployed
This bundle is crazy, with the exception of War in the North all of those were on my must buy list for the past year.

Troll_sl

shitlord
If anyone wants either of my Batman keys, just PM me. You only get one, so choose wisely (want to spread the love). I was happy to pay just for the other games.