The first game I ever upgraded my PC for to play:

Descent is on steam for 3.49 right now.

Steam Community :: Descent
Oh shit this game came with my voodoo 3 card,
smile.png

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
GMG doing $10 off Titanfall according to my email I just got:

Assuming it's shareable (frankly if its not, grats to user #1 - I don't care about Titanfall from what I've seen or heard so far) here it goes:

0X949V-6431JY-N6CN38

Vorph

It's not shareable (linked to your username) but I'm pretty sure they send those to everyone with a GMG account anyway.

My guess is that they are contractually obligated by EA to not allow their normal 20-30% vouchers to work with Titanfall, and this "personalized" $10 off coupon somehow gets around the wording in their contract. Like how they used to give $X store credit to people who bought 2K Games' releases that they weren't allowed to discount.

Malevolus

Trakanon Raider
VVoid mentioned the GoG sale on previous page, but of note is both Neverwinter Night Complete packs which were of special interest to me because I no longer had my disks and due to licensing are no longer on Steam.

Vaclav

VVoid mentioned the GoG sale on previous page, but of note is both Neverwinter Night Complete packs which were of special interest to me because I no longer had my disks and due to licensing are no longer on Steam.
Ooooo they're not on Steam anymore? That's absolutely sold then - NWN1/2 are musts for screwing around with sometimes - and the rest of the pack of course is solid gold for the ones I recognize.

Column_sl

shitlord
My guess is that they are contractually obligated by EA to not allow their normal 20-30% vouchers to work with Titanfall, and this "personalized" $10 off coupon somehow gets around the wording in their contract. Like how they used to give $X store credit to people who bought 2K Games' releases that they weren't allowed to discount.
The 20% was working on Titanfall, but it expired today.

I think if you are patient it will be 30% off before it launches.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Fallen Enchantress is 75% off today. I've had it on my wishlist for a while, game worth $10? What about the DLC?

Vaclav

Fallen Enchantress is 75% off today. I've had it on my wishlist for a while, game worth $10? What about the DLC?
Do you like Civilization type games at all? And are you OK with a bit less polish but with the benefits of a fantasy setting including a bunch of RPG elements?

I like it, but it's not a game for everyone.

Vaclav

Civ 4 and 5, after the expacs, are some of my favorite games.
Then there's a decent chance unless the lack of polish will cause you frustration. (Not to say it's not polished at all - but in comparison it isn't very polished)

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I got them for 5 during one of the humble bundles. The first game is still a bear to play on a PC, though.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I grabbed it last time it was on sale. It's pretty cool but only if you like the combat style(old school party based RPG with a lot of pausing and shit, basically like DA:O recently) but don't care much about the RPG elements, since the game is basically 99% combat and 1% cutscenes, with no town or choices of any sort. But the combat is really fucking good though, it's pretty hard and each character has a decent amount of customization that you can choose a few different styles of party to beat the game with.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I grabbed it last time it was on sale. It's pretty cool but only if you like the combat style(old school party based RPG with a lot of pausing and shit, basically like DA:O recently) but don't care much about the RPG elements, since the game is basically 99% combat and 1% cutscenes, with no town or choices of any sort. But the combat is really fucking good though, it's pretty hard and each character has a decent amount of customization that you can choose a few different styles of party to beat the game with.
Sounds interesting, I'm not the biggest fan of that type of combat style but it's been a long time since I've played something like that either.

I just started up the Witcher since I just picked up Witcher 2, are they any mods (witcher 1) that are worth getting, specifically graphic mods?