Steam Deals and Digital Sales

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Death rally for1$on steam if you claim your code via the Death rally facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/Deathrally. Follow the instructions on their facebook page to get the serialnumber and then register it on STEAM to get a 90% off voucher to be used with your purchase.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh wow those are some good deals. I've got Bioshock 1/2 and Spec Ops: The line on Xbox , but seriously considering getting it for the PC. Hmm..

And Secret World for $15, and no sub? Can't hurt, right?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those sales are mixed. Some good ones in there, but lotta traps too. For example, Lego Harry Potter was on GMG for like $5 with the same % discount, just because amazon has a higher base value I guess. Nothing on the amazon sale for me currently actually, but there's going to be daily deals again too.

Blide_sl

shitlord
Definitely going to snag that KoA complete pack for 12 bucks. Doesn't seem like it'll ever be that cheap on Steam.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GOG is having an end of the world sale.GOG.com

Thinking about picking up the Sierra Pack... all King's Quest, Police Quest, Space Quest + more games for $20.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think so. They make a big deal in the banner about how it's the, "End of the World DRM-Free Sale"

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Newhttp://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you want forThe Binding of Isaac(and its DLC,Wrath of the Lamb!),Closure,Shank 2,Snapshot, and the documentary feature filmIndie Game: The Movie! If you choose to pay more than the average, you?ll also getLegend of GrimrockandDungeon Defenders(with a ton of DLC)! This bundle also comes with many fantastic soundtracks in lossless (FLAC) and MP3!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
GOG is having an end of the world sale.GOG.com

Thinking about picking up the Sierra Pack... all King's Quest, Police Quest, Space Quest + more games for $20.
They're selling Arma2+Expansion for 15 bucks -http://www.gog.com/gamecard/arma_2_combined_operations

I know some people have been interested in getting it for DayZ, but I don't believe it activates on Steam. They do mention activation codes, so maybe people get lucky.

Picked this up figuring that it would just give me one big key for all the games like they've done for other bundles. It gave me separate keys for each game.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
How good is Crusader's King II? I've played EU3, Victoria II, etc, and had great experience with both. Steam has it on sale at 75% off. Is it good?

Picked this up figuring that it would just give me one big key for all the games like they've done for other bundles. It gave me separate keys for each game.
Anyone confirm? I already own Dungeon Defenders, Binding of Isaac, and Shank 2. But if I could gift away the extra copies, this bundle would be amazing.

Edit: Fuck it. Bought one and yes, they are all separate keys. This is fantastic.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
32021436.jpg

32021436.jpg