Stellar Blade (April 26th, PS5)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Why do Asians love women with massive thighs?
they made her a bit thicker
c578b00f0a8ee51118a4a229de40801d.jpg

• 1Wow!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Why do Asians love women with massive thighs?

Every culture has somewhat different things they look for when judging fertility. In a totally not related question, will this game accept my Hitomi Tanaka mod? :p

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Are they still really doing that? I haven't seen anything in a bit. Though I'm not looking either. All I've seen lately have been good review scores for it and was under the impression that the people trying to shit on the game had backed down.

I...I noticed this. Having played every Pokemon game, the female leads in the last couple games (well, Scarlet/Violet mainly) are basically androgynous compared to the extremely feminine female leads of earlier Pokemon games. One does not need to be a pedo (or more accurately a heeb) to notice the outfits female Pokemon leads tended to prance around in. Part of me thinks they went to superdeformed POP figure chibi style for the Pokemon Diamond remakes just to avoid having to have a modern rendition of Dawn. Who is a sweet piece of ass and may or may not have helped me get through my younger days. Leave me alone.

Talking about the chick in the Star Wars game? I don't really see any problem with her, she looks like a normal rough-around-the-edges Han Solo type bounty hunter, like someone you'd run into in a bar while driving down Route 66. If she's "ugly" it's mostly because of the engine.

Here's a novel concept: If game devs want to make a rough-around-the-edges, or "regular person" character, that's okay. If they want to make a mouth-watering human lolipop like Eve, that's okay too. People could save a lot of energy not getting angry about everything. Problem is that in the media one "isn't okay" and the other is championed, which puts people on the defensive and generates the opposing reaction, creating this cycle of negativity.

I don't need to use or hear that word personally, it's a pretty shitty word. Not being able to use it is a very "woe is me" thing for anyone besides a free-speech absolutist (which I'm very close to being myself). We don't really need the ability to use one of the ugliest words ever, and debate over that word (not here necessarily but anywhere) detracts from better free speech arguments. Like I don't think anybody should be censored for going against news narratives and that it's a super-slippery slope. Censorious people come back with "you free speech people just want to use racial slurs! monsters!" and it's like... no, man. Least not most of us. We just want to retain the ability to tell the truth in the face of overwhelming media suppression.

TBH at this point I think the noose is more likely to be around Pepe. Thing is, Pepe's nationalist/traditionalist side might be stronger, tougher, much better-armed, better-trained in terms of knowing how to actually use an arm, have stronger convictions and moral frameworks, have more to fight for (marriages and children), and might even be more numerous (silent majority). By all accounts Pepe's side should easily win any cultural conflict. However, pink hair lady's side is better-organized, more willing to destroy, has less tying them down (marriages and children), isn't afraid of consequences, better-organized, has deep-throated support of media (except when they go up against one particular subject), isn't being demonized 24/7 by the TV, better-organized, and has the full approval of their own conscience to rid the world of evil. They'll have the noose around Pepe while he's still trying to figure out what's going on, via incremental divide-and-conquer.

TY for coming to my TED talk

All that is in agreement of NOT censoring anything even our inventor friend word - but because you are okay with /that/ one its okay - that’s all against your own point and THE point.

And yes Pepe’s will get hung first, but once the true boog has kicked, then the too much to loose will not loose

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Game is fun, combat fun, graphically impressive, shite story, bland environments, good boss design. About 10 hours in.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Only a few hours in, taking my time exploring. I'm out of practice for games like these, so I resisted the urge to put it on Story(easy) mode. Beat the first boss, not counting the intro boss after upgrading the dodges. It rewards you for exploring for sure. I'm not a huge fan of the 'put a chest in the early part of the game that you can't open until 20 hours later', but the rest is so far so good.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I for one am glad that Sony is hitting this game with DignifAI in an effort to make this a more wholesome entertainment.

Even Mist Mist is finally on board with this important fight!

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can buy some materials with gold which is obviously farmable, so the collectibles really are the boxes and bodies even though there's a fair amount of materials hidden around corners. From what i've heard there is a couple clear points of no return so any backtracking has to be from acquiring something in the next area or two rather than 15 hours later.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just don't think titties-or-no-titties is some kind of meaningful, society-shifting political ponderance, especially from an Asian game.
It is when Shift Up says, "this will not be censored at all in any region," and then the faggots at Soyny SF are like, "yeah, about that..." It's also obvious that they went to extreme lengths to ensure that no one knew about the incoming censorship prior to launch because they knew it would've caused a mass cancellation of pre-orders, and also it was no accident that the censorship patch is bundled with a major feature (NG+) to ensure that physical buyers get fucked too.

P.S. On top of the outfits and the retarded "hard R" non-troversy manufactured by the media, they also censored the gore.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
What? When did I say I was against titties?

I just don't think titties-or-no-titties is some kind of meaningful, society-shifting political ponderance, especially from an Asian game.
But when the other side does, and is retarded, well then you take your wins in the form of curvaceously fluidic titties.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It is when Shift Up says, "this will not be censored at all in any region," and then the faggots at Soyny SF are like, "yeah, about that..."
Video games have publishers? Weird.

And yes, I think editorial control by publishers is bad, but it is also not new.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Video games have publishers? Weird.

And yes, I think editorial control by publishers is bad, but it is also not new.
So because something has happened in the past we should just accept it forever? Jesus Christ you have the most retarded takes on everything these days.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Siliconemelons

I think we got all the steps in one page here

Step 1: It's not really happening Step 2: Yeah, it's happening, but it's not a big deal Step 3: It's a good thing, actually Step 4: People freaking out about it are the real problem

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Censorship always cracks me up. Why even have game ratings.

US are weird prudes too. I can see everything of a boob on national television except the nipple.

Your entire ass is fine too, just not the actual hole. Same with the front.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user