Stellar Blade (April 26th, PS5)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Oh okay so you aren't willing to back up the statement you made with actual evidence. Cool. Thanks.

This is like listening to someone read out an essay about a topic, then picking out one offhand part of the speech where the guy mentioned another thing that was just a quick opinion, and demanding that the guy present evidence of the opinion on the random side-note. Not sure if kidding, autistic, trolling, or serious.

Maybe Honkai and Genshin aren't more sexualized than Stellar Blade, maybe they're slightly less! I was wrong, you win. I don't know because I barely ever paid attention to those games.

Here you go, your "evidence" that those games are highly sexualized:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Every time they know in advance when players will dislike something, when they actively dislike something, and when people arn't buying a product. Almost as though they're intentionally doing shit to fuck with people.

There's a pervasive "I'm correct and you're scum" attitude among far-left adherents the last 7 years or so. Lot of friends of mine became more and more like this until they became too insufferable to be around anymore.

It's literally a "I'm going to post this thing that will REALLY piss off the *this year's epithet for the bad guys* when they read it" attitude. You can tell them it's a waste of time and they don't care because they're fighting for justice or whatever. Extend that kind of behavior into the entertainment industry and it isn't surprising that people given a platform are ready to actively shit on "the bigots" and things people like. Racist space marines were always able to be women.

Anyway, is this game out yet so people can talk about its actual merits?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yes because so many software developers are reading your shitposts on a borderline nazi forum.

Yet you're a poster here and have been for a long time.

Do you post on resetera, or whatever it's called now?

FOH has some issues but I'd rather be here than in a commie lockdown like resetera. At least here you're actually allowed to speak freely. Over there one needs to walk on eggshells (unless all of their opinions are totally within the acceptability window) and better not broach any verboten topics, even in the form of a tangent or a metaphor that applies to the subject being discussed. "I got violently ill from the COVID vaccine and don't think anyone should have to get it to keep their job" would probably get someone the boot over there, even if they're just speaking from experience and giving an opinion. Here you might get piled on for something but you won't get banished to the wastes.

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Siliconemelons

Yet you're a poster here and have been for a long time.

FOH has some issues but I'd rather be here than in a commie lockdown like resetera. At least here you're actually allowed to speak freely. Over there one needs to walk on eggshells (unless all of their opinions are totally within the acceptability window) and better not broach any verboten topics, even in the form of a tangent or a metaphor that applies to the subject being discussed. "I got violently ill from the COVID vaccine and don't think anyone should have to get it to keep their job" would probably get someone the boot over there, even if they're just speaking from experience and giving an opinion. Here you might get piled on for something but you won't get banished to the wastes.

We just think we are free… but even here we are censored American inventors

• 1Seriously?

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Yes because so many software developers are reading your shitposts on a borderline nazi forum.
W
T
F

I have defended you for a long time but this is an Overton Window too far.

I did nazi this coming.

849.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Journos are really chimping out over this.

Are they still really doing that? I haven't seen anything in a bit. Though I'm not looking either. All I've seen lately have been good review scores for it and was under the impression that the people trying to shit on the game had backed down.

LOL they took away all the female pokemon avatar's hips, made their arms longer to look like moneys and de-feminized their faces.

pokemon...they thought POKEMON was "too sexy"

I...I noticed this. Having played every Pokemon game, the female leads in the last couple games (well, Scarlet/Violet mainly) are basically androgynous compared to the extremely feminine female leads of earlier Pokemon games. One does not need to be a pedo (or more accurately a heeb) to notice the outfits female Pokemon leads tended to prance around in. Part of me thinks they went to superdeformed POP figure chibi style for the Pokemon Diamond remakes just to avoid having to have a modern rendition of Dawn. Who is a sweet piece of ass and may or may not have helped me get through my younger days. Leave me alone.

I really don't think Ubisoft made that character intentionally ugly, I think their engine just sucks ass. Like how in DA:I and Andromeda you could make a character that looked fantastic in the character creator and then looked like a hideous fucking zombie as soon as you encountered zone lighting.

I think they made that character ethnically ambiguously on purpose, but I think ugly just happened due to incompetence.

Talking about the chick in the Star Wars game? I don't really see any problem with her, she looks like a normal rough-around-the-edges Han Solo type bounty hunter, like someone you'd run into in a bar while driving down Route 66. If she's "ugly" it's mostly because of the engine.

Here's a novel concept: If game devs want to make a rough-around-the-edges, or "regular person" character, that's okay. If they want to make a mouth-watering human lolipop like Eve, that's okay too. People could save a lot of energy not getting angry about everything. Problem is that in the media one "isn't okay" and the other is championed, which puts people on the defensive and generates the opposing reaction, creating this cycle of negativity.

We just think we are free… but even here we are censored American inventors

I don't need to use or hear that word personally, it's a pretty shitty word. Not being able to use it is a very "woe is me" thing for anyone besides a free-speech absolutist (which I'm very close to being myself). We don't really need the ability to use one of the ugliest words ever, and debate over that word (not here necessarily but anywhere) detracts from better free speech arguments. Like I don't think anybody should be censored for going against news narratives and that it's a super-slippery slope. Censorious people come back with "you free speech people just want to use racial slurs! monsters!" and it's like... no, man. Least not most of us. We just want to retain the ability to tell the truth in the face of overwhelming media suppression.

W
T
F

I have defended you for a long time but this is an Overton Window too far.

I did nazi this coming.

View attachment 526332

TBH at this point I think the noose is more likely to be around Pepe. Thing is, Pepe's nationalist/traditionalist side might be stronger, tougher, much better-armed, better-trained in terms of knowing how to actually use an arm, have stronger convictions and moral frameworks, have more to fight for (marriages and children), and might even be more numerous (silent majority). By all accounts Pepe's side should easily win any cultural conflict. However, pink hair lady's side is better-organized, more willing to destroy, has less tying them down (marriages and children), isn't afraid of consequences, better-organized, has deep-throated support of media (except when they go up against one particular subject), isn't being demonized 24/7 by the TV, better-organized, and has the full approval of their own conscience to rid the world of evil. They'll have the noose around Pepe while he's still trying to figure out what's going on, via incremental divide-and-conquer.

TY for coming to my TED talk

• 1Worf

joz123

Potato del Grande
Are they still really doing that? I haven't seen anything in a bit. Though I'm not looking either. All I've seen lately have been good review scores for it and was under the impression that the people trying to shit on the game had backed down.

I...I noticed this. Having played every Pokemon game, the female leads in the last couple games (well, Scarlet/Violet mainly) are basically androgynous compared to the extremely feminine female leads of earlier Pokemon games. One does not need to be a pedo (or more accurately a heeb) to notice the outfits female Pokemon leads tended to prance around in. Part of me thinks they went to superdeformed POP figure chibi style for the Pokemon Diamond remakes just to avoid having to have a modern rendition of Dawn. Who is a sweet piece of ass and may or may not have helped me get through my younger days. Leave me alone.

Talking about the chick in the Star Wars game? I don't really see any problem with her, she looks like a normal rough-around-the-edges Han Solo type bounty hunter, like someone you'd run into in a bar while driving down Route 66. If she's "ugly" it's mostly because of the engine.

Here's a novel concept: If game devs want to make a rough-around-the-edges, or "regular person" character, that's okay. If they want to make a mouth-watering human lolipop like Eve, that's okay too. People could save a lot of energy not getting angry about everything. Problem is that in the media one "isn't okay" and the other is championed, which puts people on the defensive and generates the opposing reaction, creating this cycle of negativity.

I don't need to use or hear that word personally, it's a pretty shitty word. Not being able to use it is a very "woe is me" thing for anyone besides a free-speech absolutist (which I'm very close to being myself). We don't really need the ability to use one of the ugliest words ever, and debate over that word (not here necessarily but anywhere) detracts from better free speech arguments. Like I don't think anybody should be censored for going against news narratives and that it's a super-slippery slope. Censorious people come back with "you free speech people just want to use racial slurs! monsters!" and it's like... no, man. Least not most of us. We just want to retain the ability to tell the truth in the face of overwhelming media suppression.

TBH at this point I think the noose is more likely to be around Pepe. Thing is, Pepe's nationalist/traditionalist side might be stronger, tougher, much better-armed, better-trained in terms of knowing how to actually use an arm, have stronger convictions and moral frameworks, have more to fight for (marriages and children), and might even be more numerous (silent majority). By all accounts Pepe's side should easily win any cultural conflict. However, pink hair lady's side is better-organized, more willing to destroy, has less tying them down (marriages and children), isn't afraid of consequences, better-organized, has deep-throated support of media (except when they go up against one particular subject), isn't being demonized 24/7 by the TV, better-organized, and has the full approval of their own conscience to rid the world of evil. They'll have the noose around Pepe while he's still trying to figure out what's going on, via incremental divide-and-conquer.

TY for coming to my TED talk
Jimmy Fallon Phone GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sadly, it seems Sony pushed to have at least two outfits altered to be less revealing. The two currently known look worse now than before, the alterations don't fit the design, so they look ugly. I don't see this as a censorship, but given the game has a Mature rating... why change them?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Could be! Though, based on the changes, it seems Sony has a policy against deep cleavage (but OK with side boob) and showing too much skin on the hips, not sure of course. So I doubt these changes will be reverted at all.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are going to have to get some before and after pics / vids, science.
Here:
Bunny Suit, before after:

bnychange.jpg

Can't find the image of the disc (pre patched) version of Cybernetic Bondage, but the altered version is shown at around 1:24sec into this all outfit vid; Prior to the change, it showed a little more cleavage than the original Bunny Suit shown above, so they covered it up a bit. The altered version is the red/white outfit on the left of the preview image for the vid, they added the strip of cloth across her boobs.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Yeah, that is not just a slight change, that's censorship of evil cleavage

every screeching harpy that hates cleavage just has none herself and is indeed deep root jealous so no one can have/look at it.

Also I go back to that we are now a "butt is good" and okay to show / make big etc. culture, and have shifted from traditional (and naturally gravitated to by real men) boobs and hips... both female indicators of fit and breed-ability thus why normal men like that more than butts - this is our cultural downfall. Let us return to boobs and cleavage before it is too late!