Story of Overwatch and Fall of Titan - Blizzard semi documentary

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
well Itzena never really cares to make sense when he post in this forum so why should anyone else in regards to his beloved company?!

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I'm not wrong though. Anyone who'sstillsaying that D3 is a bad game is either a troll or an idiot - sure, it sucked until the expansion but we're talking aboutnow.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i want everything to rock.. I'm not some nerdgin that doesnt appreciate player preferences in their gaming!
'

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I cannot watch anything with Metzen cause that motherfucker stole my life.....he's living my dream!!!!!
I know Metzen gets a ton of shit but I really like the guy. He really seems to care and it doesn't come off as hating the player base especially with the shit that must get said to him.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
D3 was a shitty game then it became a decent game then it became a boring game
Agreed... I may be the minority but I really miss the PvP al a D2. I think they did a decent job with the PvE elements of the game but the itemization is a little crazy and the game just feels overly thought out. I liked Diablo for it's simplicity but I feel like Blizzard is trying to give us our money's worthy by just throwing more crap at us.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Second part of the series is up, it's not as interesting as the first episode since they didn't talk about Titan at all. I will concur with others that it is now a PR stunt.

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's funny how Activision buys Blizzard, the next new game out is a FPS?! It's such a disappointment.

Honestly, I think Blizzard is salty over Valve stealing Dota, so they are going after TF2s fan base.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I played the beta and loved Overwatch.
biggrin.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's funny how Activision buys Blizzard, the next new game out is a FPS?! It's such a disappointment.

Honestly, I think Blizzard is salty over Valve stealing Dota, so they are going after TF2s fan base.
Activision did not buy Blizzard and even if they would have your timeline is just fucking wrong.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am sure Overwatch is going to be a big hit but how could it not be it's fucking (Team Fortress 3 : Blizzard Edition). I also know these vids are a PR stunt but can't they wait for the game to come out before the collective circle jerk of how great they feel they are and how redeemed they are from Titan. I am sure working for Blizzard is great but it also seems they are insulated from any real outside opinions the level of hubris and arrogance from Blizzard these days is a big part of why I feel they have lost that old for gamers by gamers mentality.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I am sure Overwatch is going to be a big hit but how could it not be it's fucking (Team Fortress 3 : Blizzard Edition). I also know these vids are a PR stunt but can't they wait for the game to come out before the collective circle jerk of how great they feel they are and how redeemed they are from Titan. I am sure working for Blizzard is great but it also seems they are insulated from any real outside opinions the level of hubris and arrogance from Blizzard these days is a big part of why I feel they have lost that old for gamers by gamers mentality.
When you have fangirls like Itzena, why should they not have hubris? They could shit down their throats and people like Itz would thank blizz for the experience.