Street Fighter 6

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Add me, ZeroPen. I suck and am at Bronze with Honda. AMA
Added, I think I'm a little ahead of you. Maybe we could voice chat some day and I could help you how to deal with my main?

Also:
1686979760623.png

Attachments

• 1686979687155.png
    1686979687155.png
    862.2 KB · Views: 3

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Added, I think I'm a little ahead of you. Maybe we could voice chat some day and I could help you how to deal with my main?
Yea, I haven't gotten a whole lot of time to play with work and life but one of the things I'm learning is just basic SF again. I kept trying to play like this is a rushdown game like Strive or something but its very methodical. Lots of footsies and whiff counters. I honestly don't know how some people have the reactions they do in this game, while I'm here still dropping charged d, u inputs.

Needless

Toe Sucker
dudes be playing FGs for a long ass time, charge buffering on some of the bigger combos is always rough to get used to but i've been having fun switching to blanka even though Ken is really good in this game

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That $1 million first prize for the Capcom cup this year will bring a lot of ppl to the table.

Needless

Toe Sucker
people figuring out how to play jamie better has made me want to go back and give him a whirl, still loving blanka but jamie is who looks the funnest to me

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Nude Cammie mod, took a few days longer than I thought it would.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I was about to ding you for NSFW, but there's so much squid ink and spark effects in this game that you can't even see anything with the :emoji_scissors::emoji_scissors:

Poor foresight on Capcom's part if you ask me...

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Rashid is the second least character I ever wanted to see again. First was el fuerte. So small W to be had there. Heh
Even in SF6? Every character got a really good makeover.
I didn't play much SF5, what don't you like about Rashid?

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Even in SF6? Every character got a really good makeover.
I didn't play much SF5, what don't you like about Rashid?
Just the design and the obnoxious movement of him and fuerte rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not surprised he's back at all. He was very strong/popular in 5. Just a personal gripe.

In other news Justin is trolling online with a modern control Ryu at the moment. 33 win streak so far. LULS.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Just the design and the obnoxious movement of him and fuerte rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not surprised he's back at all. He was very strong/popular in 5. Just a personal gripe.

In other news Justin is trolling online with a modern control Ryu at the moment. 33 win streak so far. LULS.
Oh yeah, I think he got Modern Luke to Master before too?

Modern Luke is pretty good though, compared to Ryu.
I'm a shameless Modern Lily player. Working my way into Platinum atm.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Could be. I miss a ton of Justin's streams. He seems to think modern Ryu is pretty OP so far tho.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Could be. I miss a ton of Justin's streams. He seems to think modern Ryu is pretty OP so far tho.
Come play. Add me with this very name and join my club "ImTooOldForThis".

And oh yeah... Lily is not great, but she is simple and that works for me.
Once I feel like I have Lily down, I'll give it another go at a stick and learn classic. I'm thinking Marisa and/or Manon.