Street Fighter 6

gauze

Molten Core Raider

Oh lord, i've been waiting for this.. Final Fight in my Street Fighter.. Please be good, I don't even care about the FG anymore.. I just want a good beat em up with fg inputs..

the references are nuts.. lol'd at the hakan extra virgin olive oil bilboard.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
There is going to be an easy mode with one button special moves (like shoryuken). Downside is that you won't be able to control the level of the move (light medium heavy) and you won't have access to all the normals (to be confirmed). The classic controls will still be selectable obviously.

Last edited:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Guiles outfit is terrible. Where the camo at?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm not a fan of the clothes but otherwise looks nice, will be good with costumes and stuff. The Sonic Boom voice is a lot different than usual though, usually it's like Sonic BOOM and now sounds kinda casual instead which is a bit weird.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I think the reason for it is canon, hes USAF and a pilot.. therefor wearing a flight suit of sorts?? I guess. I think if they went olive with it or made the top half wrapped around the waist and kept the tanktop classic; probably look 100% better.. but i'll take that over his SF5 Officer look.

To me, not sure why, but his face looks like Steve Austin.. maybe its the facial hair? idk.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If go look at various SF5 gameplay, then compare it to what we've seen so far of 6, I have to say that 6 looks way better, aside from Jamie (looks like he/she has had millions with of plastic surgery). Guile will 100% have his classic outfit, just like Cammy has her classic (leaked vid shows it).

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everything about Guile is great, except the outfit. Gonna have to find a new main cause no way I'm playing in a denim onesie.

Maybe I'll try Ken this time. Or go back to Akuma.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea they need to change the color on that flight suit. That blue shade just makes it look like denim overalls.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
My guess is that you gonna unlock stuff in the open world, and hopefully "classic costume" and not only artworks, lore or the usual crap.
As far i remember, ppl complained about Camy costume too, but there is some leaked screenshot with her classic Camy outfit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
His arms are way too fucking big. It's a game, let's make them bigger! Yeah, it's not better.
Guile been pumping the Synthol!

1654878590195.png

1654878625727.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Guile looks pretty good, other outfits will be fine. Even this outfit in a different color is likely fine. SF without Guile is always lame, glad they've known this since SF4.

I think they're going a little overboard on the 'ink' effects though. Sometimes it's practically obscuring the characters, which is stupid IMO.

Leaked SF6 footage as proof:
img_59099f0644a67.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider

All the supers and the shitty built in announcer for the available chars. ^

I kinda wish all the special moves looked more solid. The wispy thing is fancy, but it's kinda is not very readable.