I'm dead.

asdfasddsadsa.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Open beta is up!
Was having a blast on chun li game padding with modern controls... until a few Luke's show up with very long chains of combo. That shits just op.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
am i missing something - what is up with this shitty fixed character selection for every match up. Can I find an opponent and rematch with new chars instead of going back to the menu?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They really do all that they can to try and get you to use the "modern" inputs. I had to changed it to classic in like three different spots.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is the open beta just 1v1s or does it have access to the overworld stuff too?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I haven't bought a computer game in 20 years. I'm actually considering buying this

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Better question that I'm too lazy to lookup: is this going to be bogged down in microtransaction faggotry like SF5?
I've seen no reason to believe this will be any different from SF5 in that regard.
But we are talking new characters (which you can get in a pack) and costumes and other cosmetics.
The first pack already includes the next 5? 6? characters that were already announced.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Do it! I'll smack you in game, the way you like to be smacked by your BDSM friends.

What games console is into BDSM?

A Nintendo Switch.

Anyway, it's done - I pre-purchased it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I mean SF5 was originally pretty coomer bait too, they just became cucks when they decided to try and make street fighter esports on ESPN and covered all the shit up like the cringey fucks ono is.

either way im stoked for this i need to see the japanese fuckers figure out marisa tech so i can bust out the big muscle mommy. 8.5 hours to go~

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Most of the JP pros are labbing on twitch right now. Havent seen anyone glom onto Marisa yet. Sako is learning how to be gross with JP.
edit:
Automattock is labbing Marisa atm.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users