Stunty Blood Bowl League

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Roll up a fresh one and app it and I'll slot it in before next week if you're still down for playing.

Gonna be another bye week with whatsamattau bailing too. Hopefully we don't hemorrhage too many more midseason here.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What rosters are legal again? Aside from Flings, I mean? Do you guys do the all zombie team for your stunty?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
What rosters are legal again? Aside from Flings, I mean? Do you guys do the all zombie team for your stunty?
Halflings, Ogres, Goblins, Underworld (no skaven).

No to the zombies. Legal rosters for stunties are rosters that include only big guys and stunty players.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Stunty Day 1 is finished. Day 2 will run until May 8th.

Superhiro is the recipient of the stunty bye week this week.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
PM'd him yesterday but haven't heard from him for our D3. Is he in the states? I see he was online yesterday at 4am and today at 1am.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
48 hour warning.

Sean/Restless.

Also, there's a spot available in the stunty league if anyone is interested. First come, first serve.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Ill jump back in, I only stopped because of my travels but Ill reapply with my goblins.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Restless, what is your steam name?

Let me know when you can play. I can play this evening, anytime tomorrow, or anytime sunday before game of thrones; )

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Stupidmonkey - it's past noon.

I am disappoint son.

Only available from about 10am to 1pm CST for the rest of the match day week. Maybe a little early, and if we start at 1 I can finish, but not too much later than that.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Stupidmonkey - it's past noon.

I am disappoint son.

Only available from about 10am to 1pm CST for the rest of the match day week. Maybe a little early, and if we start at 1 I can finish, but not too much later than that.
Sorry was a late night last night. I hit IRC went idle and just saw your chat now. I can do tonight, tomorrow morning or afternoon.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Vacation warning:

I'm going to be out of town from Thursday night May 16th through at least Thursday May 23rd, and possibly later than that (Sunday the 25th maybe).

So that means I have what remains of tonight, tomorrow night, and Wednesday night to get a Stunty game and Season 3 division 1 game in. I'll put priority on the regular season game so my Stunty opponent may get a free win, but if I can't get either game in Cutlery can just admin a loss for me.

Sorry about the late notice but everything was rather touch and go depending on if the lakes still had ice on them or not.