Stunty Blood Bowl League

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I got an admined draw against one of the two non-fling games on my schedule, which colors my perception a bit to be sure. I mainly got demoralized by losing the block ogre that I spent all season waiting for and facing the chef shit nearly every game I played. Had I known that was going to be the case, I would not have even bothered buying a reroll.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Phaz, watch the replay of my game against Makkon and you'll feel a bit of vengeance run through your veins.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
My biggest problem so far has been goblins. Despite very favorable chef rolls, I still got my ass kicked after very unfavorable chainsaw rolls.

That having been said, IM COMMIN FOR YOU CUT.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok time to stop being a giant pussy. Sign me up for season two and I will try and nurse the ogres back to health. If I end up in a division where over half my games are low TV flings again, though, I will find you and poop on your lawn Cut.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ok time to stop being a giant pussy. Sign me up for season two and I will try and nurse the ogres back to health. If I end up in a division where over half my games are low TV flings again, though, I will find you and poop on your lawn Cut.
I can't make any promises, but considering we only have 4 teams, and we're all more or less on equal footing, I'll make the divisions as equal as I can based upon race next time around.

Or, hell, maybe I'll make a UW division, a Halfling Division, a Goblin division and an Ogre division. Then lets bitch about balance!

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Semi Finals validated, the final comes down to....

Underworld!

Funkor vs me.

Funk -- I'm only available till about noon your time today, Monday, Tues, and Wed. Thursday my schedule clears up and I can play whenever you want.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Erg, I'm busy until this evening today and I work in the mornings during the week. May have to just wait until Thursday.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Cutlery, I roll in around 4:15-4:30 CST after work. You wanna get this over with tonight?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Stunty Season grinds to a halt with one of the most even games I've ever had the pleasure of playing for 20 turns. I injured Funkor's troll on turn 2, he makes the regen roll. He injures my +agi goblin, I injure his str goblin. I fail a dodge and get hurt, he fails a dodge and gets hurt. I score on turn 8, he pulls a one turn TD outta his ass and also scores on turn 8. The second half was alternating KO's and injuries throughout the entire regulation game, and even into overtime. Game wasn't completely decided until I rolled double pows on the last block on turn 19 to ensure he couldn't 1 TTD me again
smile.png

Amazing game man, one of the best I think I've ever played. Get your ass up to D1, I needs me some more of that shit.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Thank you to all of you who have dropped your team yourself already. I have taken action based upon 2 forum conversations -- removed WaxedWolf since he said he didn't have time for S2, and Gavinrad, since he doesn't want to play S2.

That leaves us with 15 teams. Currently I have an app in the queue from a Hagarthehorrible. Never heard of him on the forums, so if it's your coach, speak up and I'll get you in, else he'll be kicked to the curb because he's not part of the RR community.

If I don't have an even number of teams, I will turn this into 1 division, round robin, everyone plays everyone. It will take 3+ months to finish a season that way, but I don't have time to play more games than I currently am playing right now, and I may have even less time once summer rolls around, so I can't fill the division with more of my filler teams.

In any rate, if you're interested in playing Stunty Season 2, or not interested and want to drop out, make your decision within the next 24 hours or so so that we can get S2 started. Half the teams haven't played in 3 weeks (since the start of the playoffs), so I wanna get that rolling for these guys again.

I will continue the same format for playoffs for S2, top 8 will get into the playoffs, so you have a chance to win even if you lose a couple of games during the season.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
STUNTY SEASON 2

I've started Season 2 of the RR.org Stunty league. Rules are in first post, everyone knows them by now.

There are 15 teams currently in stunty league. I can't have an odd number of teams because the game doesn't generate bye weeks correctly. I also can't have an odd number of teams in each division for the same reason. As a result, there is 1 division, round robin, everyone plays everyone, 15 game season. You will see in the schedule my Orcacide account with a team named RR.org Bye Week. This team will be used to generate the correct bye week for everyone. I will admin a win for you when you come up against this team, so you will receive an automatic 16 SPP from that team every week, and double winnings. This leaves everyone on the same footing, and actually gives everyone a little boost to keep the finances going should you lose a big guy or something, as well as 2 random MVP's and 2 random TD's to help skill up. I don't have the time to be playing 4 games a week, so this is the way I'll level out leagues from now on.

First day will be 10ish days long. You'll have until Tuesday night the 30th to get the first game done, and then it will go to the same weekly schedule it is currently (wed-wed game days).

I gave myself the first bye because I need a break and because I know a good chunk of you are ready to get going again, and didn't want to impose on someone another 17 days of idle time.

rrr_img_21815.jpg

Phazael, let me know when you're available. I can play today whenever, or evenings mon/tues/wed. Off work thurs/fri/sat so anytime is good for me then.

edit: I'm in IRC as Skie if you want to contact me there.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
FYI, stunty league is down to me, McCheese, and Adam for admins. I don't know that there's anyone else that really hangs out in IRC a ton in this league, so that's what we've got. I go thru all leagues every morning and validate everything, so it'll get validated, it just may not be for 12ish hours or so.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I can admin stunty if you want.

Addlemixie's client crashed during our game and it gave me a 2-0 abandonment win against him. Is there a way we can reset this and try again, or is it just done now?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I can admin stunty if you want.

Addlemixie's client crashed during our game and it gave me a 2-0 abandonment win against him. Is there a way we can reset this and try again, or is it just done now?
You're an admin now, check your PM's.

Your game is also reset.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah that was stupid. Skie rapd what was left of my team. Lost two ogres before I even had a turn. Now mteam is worse than when it was fresh. I can bowl a new team if you are an odd number, but I am never playing that one again. Took seven turns for me to have one non turn ending roll and by then I had half a dozen dead and injured. Never should have even considered resumig this team.