Stunty Blood Bowl League

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Advanced the day to the end tournament, quarter finals are up first.

Restless vs. Funkor
notafunhater vs. addlemixie
Skidiwili vs. Phazael
WhatsAmattaU vs. Adam12

At least none of the absent players ended up in there -_-;

Addlemixie! When do you want to play? Two of my three losses this season were to you halfling players. Just my luck that both are in the tourney and I'll have to go through both to win it. We'll see how it goes I suppose.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Already sent a PM to Restless but I'm around all weekend, just give a time when you want me to be on to play.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Trying to ping Skids, but have not seen him on the board or in IRC in a while. Has anyone played him recently?

We're definitely missing a bunch of people now. I haven't heard from or seen addlemixie in a while either. We may see a bunch of forfeits for the playoffs, which is unfortunate.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No sign of skids. I did get my summer league done. Fucking win8 update kept forcing surprise restarts and I wasted Monday night.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Sorry I went awol a few days there, wife just got back from euro vacation.

So to review:
Whats vs. Adam12 got played and Whats is moving on.
Phazael can't find skids, so looking like a forfeit in his favor.
Nota can't find addlemixie, so probably forfeit in his favor.

I got a PM from restless saying he forgot about bloodbowl, I responded back to see if he could play at any time at all and never heard back from him since then. Should I forfeit the game to me or do you guys want me to wait longer? Kind of a conflict of interest here so I want to be sure I'm not messing it up.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Move forward. Lets get this season done and pare things down to the people who want to play and build from there. Leagues always see these kinds of fluxuations in size over time. I would rather have a smaller league with people committed to getting the games in, personally.

I agree with Phazael. I considered just adminning those three games in your absence as it was pretty clear who was MIA, but I figured I didn't want to step on your toes.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The rematch of goblin douchebaggery vs the invincible super treemen. Last time, a couple well placed bombs sent Whatsa packing. Seriously doubt I will be that fortunate this time around....

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
notafunhater, you posted in the other thread that you're off work by 11est the rest of this week. I'm on for another hour tonight if you happen to get on at all, otherwise we could try again on Tuesday (sorta busy on Monday).

Tomorrow night is fine. I'm in mountain time and I get off work at 9, so 8 pacific. I can plan on Tues evening for our rematch.