Molten Core Raider
24h warning:

superhiro vs. Skidiwili
notafunhater vs. Restless
stupidmonkey vs. Ronne
seantsc vs. Khalan

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Only Restless and notafunhater were able to get their game in, do you guys want more time or should we just roll to the next day?

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Haven't been able to hop in IRC to ping Ronne. Hasn't contacted me. Not gonna have time to get it in tonight so whatever is fine with me.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Sean said to admin me a win since he wasnt able to play, doesnt really matter at this point though.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whoever I'm playing this week (I think it is Khalan) needs to be admin'd a win. I can't play a game at all this week.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
36 hr warning:

Errybody except addlemixie vs. Khalan apparently. Only 4 games with all the byes and junk though so it could be worse.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Admin'd a bunch of game and rolled over to Match Day 14. We can just end the season if folks aren't really in to it anymore, I don't want to waste all of your time.

I think it's just Summer. Strange that with all the free time we don't have any free time. At least it seems that way in my case. I'm usually up later than normal which cuts into my playing time since my kids are still up. That's what happened this week. Going on vacation on Sunday so I will be playing my games early and then playing late next week.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hr. warning:

Ronne vs. Skidiwili
Restless vs. Khalan
WhatsAmattaU vs. Adam12
notafunhater vs. stupidmonkey

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
24 hr. warning:

Ronne vs. Skidiwili
Restless vs. Khalan
notafunhater vs. stupidmonkey

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hr. warning:

stupidmonkey vs. superhiro
seantsc vs. WhatsAmattaU
Phazael vs. addlemixie
Adam12 vs. Ronne

Sean_sl

shitlord
Just admin the rest of my games for the season, please. I'm not really up to playing at my PC with my hand being all futz'd up.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Meh, tried to contact Addle, but despite being online on the board he has not responded..... Do what must be done. I will try one last time to get ahold of him tonight. Shame too, as I am enjoying the Goblin team a lot.