shitlord
I know I rolled a lot of dice but...
lotsof1sand2s.png

thats a lot of 1's and 2's compared to cut

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Stunty League 48 hour warning.

Makkon/Moontayle and McCheese/Phazael left to play.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just got back from san fran. hope to catch mcchese in irc

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm mostly free this evening so I'll be hanging out in IRC as well. Hopefully we can get the game taken care of tonight.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Done and awaiting validation. Very flukey game. Never seen so much throw teammate going on! You logged before I cous say it, so gg sir.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ended the week a day early, however, you still have until Midnight next Tuesday to get your game played for this week, so no pressure. Just an extra day to get your match done.

QwhsVzb.png

MVh9tEg.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Done and awaiting validation. Very flukey game. Never seen so much throw teammate going on! You logged before I cous say it, so gg sir.
Haha yeah that was a pretty lol-worthy game. This is why stunty league is awesome. I'm kind of angry at myself for getting greedy and blitzing you with my ball-holding Treeman. I could have tied it up
frown.png

I validated it last night immediately after the game. Sorry I had to run, something came up towards the end and I was kind of in a hurry to finish it.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
NP, just wanted to be sure you were not salty about that. Your treeman with the ball was going to make it to the end zone just in time to tie, by my count. I was going to have to do suicide blocks to stop him, but I probably would have done the same as you heh. And horray for me finally buying my first reroll!

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BTW best RR game I have ever had was my stunty game against Gav's halflings last night. Halflings are rough in stunty because they have no real negatraits and can easily deflate their TV to get the chef every game, which Gav did perfectly. Still almost pulled a tie out of my ass there!

satael

Silver Squire
My game with Cutlery proved that I am not a (stunty) blood bowl player, some of the highlights;
-block success rate 12% with 2.20 dice (compared to Cutlery's 33% with average of 2.21 dice)
-4 pows in the whole game (including a joyous 30 dice streak with no pows that ended only when the game did) (compared to Cutlery's 13)
-5 1s on really stupid with 26 rolls (compared to Cutlery's 0 with 14)

But all in all Cutlery was just better and I can't blame the dice since the td difference was so great (0-4)
If there is someone who wants to join the Stunty League I am more than willing to drop (but will stay if there's no replacement).

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eh, it was just the universe paying me back for that thrashing your chaos gave mine in open.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And really, thats just how stunty goes. Most of the time it's funny, but there are times when stunty matches are the most frustrating thing imaginable.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Whats, will be available most of the evening hours Monday and Tuesday except between 7 and 8 EST. Let me know when is a good time for you.