Suicide Squad (2016)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why are people bitching about Deadshot not wearing his mask when the Joker has a platinum grill?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, it's not a big surprise that you see a hell of a lot more "Bruce Wayne" in the movies than the comics. The actors don't want to wear a mask the whole time and I don't think audiences really care to see that either.
Judge Dredd wants a word with you.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Technically he is correct. DREDD is the movie where he wore the mask the entire movie.

j00t

While I will concede that "Dredd" is the movie that Karl Urban never took his mask off... I will fight you about this myaterious film where Stallone played judge Dredd. That never happened. Ever. EVER.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seen a few rumors that nightwing will be showing up in this, probably played by scott Eastwood.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was reading an article about stunt doubles and stumbled across this message:

Richard Cetrone has more than 20 years of stunt experience under his belt and will double as Ben Affleck's Batman in both "Batman v Superman" and his appearance in "Suicide Squad."

Was it announced already that Affleck's Batman is going to be in Suicide Squad and I'm way behind on my news, or is this a spoiler?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
not sure why they calling it the deadpool effect when it should be called "got destroyed by every critic and fan for ultra-humorless-grimdarking of BvS"

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
not sure why they calling it the deadpool effect when it should be called "got destroyed by every critic and fan for ultra-humorless-grimdarking of BvS"
It takes longer than a week to get anything other than the most minor reshoots going once you've decided to do them, especially if you're having to schedule multiple actors to do them together. If they're reshooting now as the article suggested then that decision was made weeks ago.

ohkcrlho

Oh i get it. Anything that doesn't have the tone of marvel's avengers, is shit.
Got it!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
While every news outlet helps do damage control, it's very clear this movie is another WB disaster.

They need to take away the DC license if this bombs as badly as ANY MOVIE THAT NEEDS TO DO RESHOOTS does. Seriously. There has never been reshoots because the movie was good but could be great. It's far worse than BvS ten million re-writes of script until it read like some schizophrenic wrote it. They are basically admitting this is bombing in testing even before it's released.