Column_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_96226.jpg

Deadshot, and the 57 dollar paintball mask he's wearing on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/FMA-Yellow-Pro...editorial08-20

Column_sl

shitlord
It's fake, they confirmed it today. Bad Ign reporting

Photos from the set of the upcoming Suicide Squad film showed up today online and among them were shots of Will Smith as Floyd Lawton, aka Deadshot. Among the photos was a single snap of Deadshot's costume for the movie. That cool mask can be bought online, except it has no official link to the movie whatsoever.
it was a random fan who walked on the set and got sent away by security:
CD68NYoUsAAiTFT.jpg:large

Caliane

Random fan who the casting director should have instantly hired as a Firefly cameo.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I liked how the reports I read were describing him as some weirdo nerd that kept trying to get next to the cast

Angelica on Twitter: "Hilarious that people think this is some big new #SuicideSquad character. We watched him get sent away by security. In reality he was just some weirdo fanboy in a home made costume hoping to get close to set and the cast lololol."

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
I don't hate it. Still shots without the post processing always look kinda corny. The main guys look much better than I hoped. If they focus on Harley I will not complain.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Only one I really like is Katana, wtf did they do to enchantress, Quin and El Diablo. Smith already sucks