Summer 2013 Anime Thread

mysterion_sl

shitlord
Kind of a shame it was fairly obvious right way, I am looking forward to seeing whatever group behind all of that is though. Also, Armin is the man with the plan, that part did end up surprising me.

Btw I look forward to more Hunter x Hunter far more than anything else, even Attack on Titan. Watch it if you don't yet.
i didnt see any of that coming tbh, but in hindsight
annie really looked like the female titan, good for you for catching that (or whatever gave it away for you

hxh: the spider is back and kicking major ass ... also looking forward to more spider action. i guess they either end up saving gons ass or vice versa.

Sean_sl

shitlord
i didnt see any of that coming tbh, but in hindsight
annie really looked like the female titan, good for you for catching that (or whatever gave it away for you

hxh: the spider is back and kicking major ass ... also looking forward to more spider action. i guess they either end up saving gons ass or vice versa.
Yeah, the second I saw her I was like "yep, that's obviously Annie". The way she spared Armin and then the tears at the end of the fight really sealed it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I feel lame b/c i couldnt wait on episodes and read all the current manga a month ago thus i knew it all. However so much more awesome shit in store so cant fuckin wait to see it animated!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hope it can all go down in 2 episodes, cause that's all we have left of this season isn't it?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nope. They'll finish up this arc as the end of the season, then probably wait for the manga to get further ahead before making another one.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Beside the radioactive girls one I couldn't see a single interesting thing. Everything is a comedy, happens in a high school or has big ass robots (half of them driven by 12 years old girls).

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yowamushi Pedal (loved this), Unbreakable Machine-doll, Magi: The Kingdom of Magic, Ace of Diamond (kinda), Kuroko no Basuke 2 and Hajime no Ippo Rising are for sure watcheseses but
Kyoukai no Kanata looks pretty pretty
biggrin.png
Ill give that a go. Ill give all of the others a go but that is the one I have no clue about and have the most hope for.